Luvs Size 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FudgedInLuvs said:
Wonder if it'd be worth having a stickied thread with the measurements on the common baby diapers (and Goodnites) so people could just refence it
There is such a site for German diapers: https://bestewindel.com/

And to end the discussion, here are the measurements of the Pampers diapers. Dimensions may vary from country to country:

LengthWidthMaximum hip circumference (if pre-stretched)
Pampers Baby Dry size 8 (Germany, 2020 version)23.03″ / 58.5 cm9.06″ / 23 cm37.8″ / 96 cm
Pampers Baby Dry size 7 (Germany, 2020 version)21.85″ / 55.5 cm9.06″ / 23 cm37.8″ / 96 cm
Pampers Baby Dry size 6 (Germany, 2020 version)20.67″ / 52.5 cm9.06″ / 23 cm36.22″ / 92 cm

Reactions: Ortler, Jamas, antte91 and 3 others
Cottontail said:
Bigger Luvs? Yes, please.

Of course, it just means they're bringing back the old size 6 and calling it 7, but we have to take what we can get, right?
I took measurements, you called it!

dancerboy said:
Personally I do, and I appreciate those who recognized that some of us are just pretty small. I get mistaken not infrequently for a younger teenager (I am in my late 20s). Its not an advantage in many areas of life, but it is certainly advantageous for this reason! Of course they don't fit me the same as they would a kid, but when they have the right cut and the right kind of tapes they fit and work relatively normally (at least for wearing around the house). My current favorite/the largest one I can find out there these days is the Mama Bear (Amazon brand) Gentle Touch size 7 for anyone else out there who is built like me, but I love luvs and am excited to hopefully try those in size 7!
I am very sorry to report, don't waste your time the new Size 7 is exactly the same size as the old size 6. I weighed and measured them. No more padding and no more length or width. Just 20% less diapers per pack than there were when they were labels size 6.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theancientmariner
FootiePJ said:
No, size 7 baby diapers don't fit me. I have to use ConvertUps to get them to fit.
I love my conertUps!

hanzertas said:
Hoping we get a Size 7 in Baby Drys as well. Baby Dry still seem to be the most popular Pampers line, followed closely by Swaddlers. I noticed the Walmart I went to last week had no Pampers Cruisers tape style at all, just Baby Dry, Swaddlers, and 360 Fit Cruisers. I wonder if regular tape style Cruisers are on their way out.
Pampers now has size 8 in the usa now

SonnyCrockett said:
Pampers now has size 8 in the usa now
Yes, just found out that in the past few months Pampers started selling Size 7 Swaddlers Overnights as well as Cruisers Size 7. But more importantly, they now make a true United States Size 8 Swaddlers as opposed to the Size 8 sold in the UK.

These were announced here this June on the Proctor & Gamble website, marker of Luvs & Pampers:

These are so new that they don't appear in the sizing guides or calculator on the Pampers website as of September 16, 2023.

Initially they were for sale exclusively through Walmart, but appear to also be at Target & Meijer

Someone has a video with size comparisons of the Swaddlers Size 8 versus a Size 7 here:
They appear to be truly longer at least with a higher rise than the Size 7, but it is not clear if they are wider or not.

Also, side note, I wonder if the folks at ABUniverse are aware that this true Size 8 now exists, or if that will affect the "size 8" that is printed on the outside of some of their diapers? Guess I always kind of felt that it was a cute idea for ABU to put that fictional size 8 on their ABDL targeted diapers as a logical "next size up" in relation to actual baby diapers.

Now that an actual baby Size 8 exists, perhaps it would make more sense for ABU to determine an ACTUAL size to print on their ABDL diapers based on the sizing progression of Sizes 1-8 of actual baby diapers? You know, in case some time in the near future Pampers develops a Size 9?

Attachments

• fff26be4-862c-401a-af97-a44d93948cac.cbecc96a8f03d6b3dae4383f5486bc4a.jpeg
    fff26be4-862c-401a-af97-a44d93948cac.cbecc96a8f03d6b3dae4383f5486bc4a.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
LuvsPampers said:
Yes, just found out that in the past few months Pampers started selling Size 7 Swaddlers Overnights as well as Cruisers Size 7. But more importantly, they now make a true United States Size 8 Swaddlers as opposed to the Size 8 sold in the UK.

These were announced here this June on the Proctor & Gamble website, marker of Luvs & Pampers:

These are so new that they don't appear in the sizing guides or calculator on the Pampers website as of September 16, 2023.

Initially they were for sale exclusively through Walmart, but appear to also be at Target & Meijer

Someone has a video with size comparisons of the Swaddlers Size 8 versus a Size 7 here:
They appear to be truly longer at least with a higher rise than the Size 7, but it is not clear if they are wider or not.

Also, side note, I wonder if the folks at ABUniverse are aware that this true Size 8 now exists, or if that will affect the "size 8" that is printed on the outside of some of their diapers? Guess I always kind of felt that it was a cute idea for ABU to put that fictional size 8 on their ABDL targeted diapers as a logical "next size up" in relation to actual baby diapers.

Now that an actual baby Size 8 exists, perhaps it would make more sense for ABU to determine an ACTUAL size to print on their ABDL diapers based on the sizing progression of Sizes 1-8 of actual baby diapers? You know, in case some time in the near future Pampers develops a Size 9?
Yupp... Swaddlers size 8 have been out in the states for a while now. I'm liking them very much...
Pampers sz8 (1).jpg

Pampers sz8 (31)blr.jpg

Pampers Sz8 (143).jpg

21nbby said:
Are you using convertups to wear those? If not do you mind sharing with me your waist size ?
In the pictures I shared I am not wearing any convert-ups or the like, just the Pampers out of the package. My wife will however sometimes use an old tab to extend them depending on what I will be doing while wearing them. If it's night time or nap time usually no extra tabs, but if I will be playing on the floor or in my playpen then she might add an extra tab so I have more room for movement.
As to my waist size, if you measure under my belly (LOL) it varies 30-32 inches. But waist size alone isn't the most important thing. As my wife likes to point out, it's the fact that I have skinny thighs and no ass that allows me to fit in baby diapers and pull-ups.
If you are interested in seeing 100's of my photos wearing baby diapers, pull-ups and even Gerber training pants including in my playpen and high chair here is a link to my albums in another group. You may have to be a member to view the photos, but no worries other than an adult in baby diapers all my photos are PG rated.
https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/...4-little-baby-becca/&tab=node_gallery_gallery

@Littlebabybecca If you stretch one of those size 8 diapers out flat, tight as you can, how long is it? I haven't seen the 8's appear in stores by me yet, but that's bound to happen soon. (And yeah, I see older measurements for Baby Dry 8 above, but the US sizes are often different.)

Last edited:
Littlebabybecca said:
In the pictures I shared I am not wearing any convert-ups or the like, just the Pampers out of the package. My wife will however sometimes use an old tab to extend them depending on what I will be doing while wearing them. If it's night time or nap time usually no extra tabs, but if I will be playing on the floor or in my playpen then she might add an extra tab so I have more room for movement.
As to my waist size, if you measure under my belly (LOL) it varies 30-32 inches. But waist size alone isn't the most important thing. As my wife likes to point out, it's the fact that I have skinny thighs and no ass that allows me to fit in baby diapers and pull-ups.
If you are interested in seeing 100's of my photos wearing baby diapers, pull-ups and even Gerber training pants including in my playpen and high chair here is a link to my albums in another group. You may have to be a member to view the photos, but no worries other than an adult in baby diapers all my photos are PG rated.
https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/...4-little-baby-becca/&tab=node_gallery_gallery
Ok thanks for your responses I will definitely give them a look.

LuvsPampers said:

This is good news. I have been waiting for a size 8 for some time now; I will have to try to make it out to Wal-Mart this week and see if they have any in stock.

Reactions: diaperedkendra2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back