Love wearing a bra and fake boobs

PrettyGirl76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I really enjoy wearing a bra and breast forms under my grown up girly dresses and t-shirts, and I really cannot explain why. It turns me on, I guess, which I’ve read isn’t uncommon for cross dressers. My mate is really lovely, and very accepting of all this, which makes me feel very lucky indeed. Over the past few years, I’ve purchased 4 different pair of breast form from thebreastformstore, from size 2 to 10 (which I refer to as my comedy boobs, being so large they tend to fall out), and alternate between them, as I deem fit. I have taken a chance and worn the smallest pair (2’s) inside a tight bra and baggy shirt when we went out to a bar and the library one time, but never since. I am a large male, with not small moobs, so I tried to pass them off that one time as just a bit larger than my natural moobs. Nobody said anything, so I hope it worked.

Anyone else obsessed with wearing breast forms?

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, OriginalWetone, gerry69 and 2 others
IVe ordered them from wish they come in 10 days i cant wait xxx

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, OriginalWetone and PaigeCherubiel
I have on my 50A bra and size 6 boobs right now. My favorite bras are the mastectomy “pocket bras” that hold the breast forms in place really nicely.

Reactions: michaelmc and PaigeCherubiel
PrettyGirl76 said:
. Nobody said anything, so I hope it worked.
LOL ! Just because no-one said anything doesn't mean someone didn't notice. But does it matter?

I have some shapewear tops I enjoy wearing, with only slight padding to give my moobs a little better definition, And from time to time I notice a double take. Some men seem so fixated on breasts, they still look even when there's an ugly old male face slightly above their gaze. !

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
I wear a bra nearly every day and I just love how it looks and feels under my boy clothes. Some days like today I feel the need for forms and just love the weight it adds to the bra

• Love
Reactions: SissyLouise, OriginalWetone, gerry69 and 3 others
I've worn breast forms and a bra to bed every night since 1/1/22. Tonight after dinner, I put on my thigh highs, ankle bracelets, wrist bracelets, my F cup bra, F breast forms, and a dress. After my wife went to bed, I added lipstick and a wig. Shortly, I will remove the wig, lipstick, and dress; and, I'll put on a nightie and go to bed. When I'm dressed in public (not often) I wear DD bras and DD teardrop forms. I didn't mention panties as that's a given for me. All I own are lace hipster panties. I have no other underwear - male or female.

Reactions: SissyLouise, PaigeCherubiel, OnePiece and 1 other person
PrettyGirl76 said:
I really enjoy wearing a bra and breast forms under my grown up girly dresses and t-shirts, and I really cannot explain why. It turns me on, I guess, which I’ve read isn’t uncommon for cross dressers. My mate is really lovely, and very accepting of all this, which makes me feel very lucky indeed. Over the past few years, I’ve purchased 4 different pair of breast form from thebreastformstore, from size 2 to 10 (which I refer to as my comedy boobs, being so large they tend to fall out), and alternate between them, as I deem fit. I have taken a chance and worn the smallest pair (2’s) inside a tight bra and baggy shirt when we went out to a bar and the library one time, but never since. I am a large male, with not small moobs, so I tried to pass them off that one time as just a bit larger than my natural moobs. Nobody said anything, so I hope it worked.

Anyone else obsessed with wearing breast forms?
recently started wearing a bbra about two years ago. I love a training bra and one with foam molded bra cups. I sleep in pantyhose and short slip everynight.

• Love
Reactions: SissyLouise, michaelmc and PaigeCherubiel
I’ve been going to bed dressed as a girl for the past fifty years.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, OriginalWetone, PaigeCherubiel and 2 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
Careful @Seasonedcitizen this could become a habit !! LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc, Patricia48, geka and 2 others
i prefer having real boobs

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and Seasonedcitizen
I like the idea of fake boobs but aside from not rilly diggin the sweatyness, i also kindof feel that sissy euphoria with cute petite boobs. So the skint padding to round off my modestly present pecs works juuuust about right.

rbm said:
i prefer having real boobs
Years ago I met an older CD who had implants. It was a little embarrassing at the hospital after his heart attack when everyone made an excuse to see his body.

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and rbm
Seasonedcitizen said:
love sleeping in silky pantyhose. and bra and panty sets, sometimes with a short slip.

Reactions: michaelmc, PaigeCherubiel and OnePiece
I've definitely been wanting to pull the trigger on some breast forms, but the reallllly nice ones go for quite the pretty penny.

Does anyone know if the cheap Made in China ~50$ breast forms will be good enough to regularly wear? As nice as the expensive models go, it's hard to justify the cost for the quality ones.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I wish I had personally known you 50 years ago and you could have clued me in to the wonderful world of cross dressing. Sometimes I think I have maybe gone too fast trying to make up for lost time. My only regret is that cross dressing has such a stigma attached to it that I can't be cross dressed 24/7. If I could, I would. I absolutely 100% love dressing in all that is feminine.

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, PaigeCherubiel, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Always wearing my breast forms every opportunity I get I’m currently a 40D but would love to go a lot bigger to something like a 40F / 40G

Reactions: rbm and PaigeCherubiel
My wife gave me her 52DD front-hook bra when she decided she didn't want it anymore. :geek:

Reactions: OnePiece, rbm and bigboobs
PaigeCherubiel said:
My wife gave me her 52DD front-hook bra when she decided she didn't want it anymore. :geek:
Your so lucky to have a bra handed down to you especially from your wife.

I love wearing a bra and fake boobs. I have several sizes from small to large. I even have several huge bras and wear them with blown up party balloons, like a size 40K. Love the feeling when I walk around and feel them bounce....crazy huh???? lol

• Love
Reactions: Peesalot, OriginalWetone, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
sotexasDL said:
I love wearing a bra and fake boobs. I have several sizes from small to large. I even have several huge bras and wear them with blown up party balloons, like a size 40K. Love the feeling when I walk around and feel them bounce....crazy huh???? lol
It is crazy how they feel especially when there big enough to bounce around like real boobs. Maybe I should find the biggest bra I can then maybe use tights and rice to fill the cups to suit 🥰

Back