Looking for help finding a mommy who can make a custom video

BabyBunnyXL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello! I have posted before and thought I would refresh a little bit because I still have not achieved success. I am looking for someone who can make me a mommy POV video where they talk to me and something I could look to for comfort, even the audio clip would be great, I’ve pursued a couple avenues, and actually have been taken advantage of a couple of times, and just looking for any advice, or if someone has an idea of who I can contact for this? This would seriously help me out in so many ways so I would really really appreciate the communities help. I am a 31 year old ABDL, and sometimes sissy and looking for something very specific that I cannot find online. Please please please help me out!

Reactions: Ryan38
Where are you based?
There are a number of ABDL caretakers in the UK that can provide this service for a price

Last edited:
BabyBunnyXL said:
Hello! I have posted before and thought I would refresh a little bit because I still have not achieved success. I am looking for someone who can make me a mommy POV video where they talk to me and something I could look to for comfort, even the audio clip would be great, I’ve pursued a couple avenues, and actually have been taken advantage of a couple of times, and just looking for any advice, or if someone has an idea of who I can contact for this? This would seriously help me out in so many ways so I would really really appreciate the communities help. I am a 31 year old ABDL, and sometimes sissy and looking for something very specific that I cannot find online. Please please please help me out!
Maybe see fetlife or something? I know there’s some people who do roleplay audios, maybe you could see if any of them are open up for commissions

DreamyDoodleBug said:
Maybe see fetlife or something? I know there’s some people who do roleplay audios, maybe you could see if any of them are open up for commissions
I would be extremely careful with Fetlife. There are some good people on there, but I've noticed many users who pretend to be mommies or CGs are out to take advantage of littles. It feels like a really scammy place overall right now which is too bad.

Reactions: Ryan38
I can't speak for other mummies but when I read your request my first thought was "why would I want myself on a video that a total stranger could pass around, risking exposure of both myself and more importantly, any Little I happen to be involved with". I think you will find it very hard to find anyone that is not a professional, and so will charge, to do that. Audio clips only, that I could consider doing, maybe. But probably not for a stranger.

Reactions: Ryan38 and sbmccue
Not a Mommy, but I have videoed the change experience of fellow DLs, at their request and with their own device. I was not paid and just did it as a friendly request. Do you have anyone else that can change you, other than a Mommy?

Forced said:
Where are you based?
There are a number of ABDL caretakers in the UK that can provide this service for a price
Thank you for replying. I am in the US in Texas, but moving to Colorado soon.

Reactions: Shannon1024
I would join Patreon and contact Lo, who produces 'nurturing' audio files for Patreon clients each week. Her Dream A Little podcast was a staple for many years:

If she can help you, I'm sure she will.

Reactions: BabyBunnyXL, Little1 and southeastlittle
On this tangent, Ember Larimar has an incredibly soothing voice. I wish I could find the files I've listened to before. The way she words her audio clips is very sweet. I somehow had found a link to listen to a handful of her clips for free but lost it. Still was worth paying for more than others imo.

Reactions: BabyBunnyXL and Little1
Back