Look at the moon outside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondercrinkee said:
I love Pink Floyd's stuff! Thanks!!!
Me too! David Gilmore is one of the greatest guitarists ever. I want to sound like him!

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz and KrankyPants
KrankyPants said:
So far I saw the sun eclipse and the moon eclipse. I hope its not the end of the world! 🙃
Yeah, I saw the total solar eclipse some years ago. That was amazing! 2017.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrankyPants
BeTrue said:
Me too! David Gilmore is one of the greatest guitarists ever. I want to sound like him!
When I adjust the relief and action on my strat I like to think that I sound like him. Then I try doing a few bends like "shine on you crazy diamond" and realize I sound nothing like him, lol! XD I did manage to do a guitar solo cover of "Money" that is close though! It is on my google drive.

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and BeTrue
KrankyPants said:
When I adjust the relief and action on my strat I like to think that I sound like him. Then I try doing a few bends like "shine on you crazy diamond" and realize I sound nothing like him, lol! XD I did manage to do a guitar solo cover of "Money" that is close though! It is on my google drive.
Okay! You play too? I can do the solo for Time which is like my favorite Gilmore solo. I used to be able to play both Solos from Comfortably Numb, but it's been a while. I would have to practice. I want to learn Money!

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
Yes, I have been playing for 19 years. I had to pull out the calculator app for that, lol.

Reactions: BeTrue
I didn't get to see it thanks to dumb rain all night:(

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 59082
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back