Littles and aquariums

sushi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hey guys! How many of you enjoy visiting aquariums or zoos?
I love my local aquarium in Vancouver but have never gone while padded. The thought has crossed my mind but I’m still pretty new to all of this and pretty self conscious.

So do y’all enjoy the aquarium?

I've never been to an aquarium, but I do enjoy visiting the zoo.

diapernewbie said:
I've never been to an aquarium, but I do enjoy visiting the zoo.
I haven’t been to a real zoo in a number of years but they’re always so much fun! I always have trouble supporting those types of businesses because of captive animals however the aquarium I visit operates on a rescue, rehabilitation and release program so makes me feel a bit better
If you ever get the chance to go to an aquarium it’s a blast!

Yes I like both aquarium and zoo very much. There is a zoo near by us, it's special one because it has only endemic animals. I`m always amused by Heck's cattle. They are domesticated but look like ancient form. Another favorit is european bison.

We have Zoo Miami and the Miami Seaquarium. Both are super awesome to visit. I especially like the zoo because you can rent four person bike carts! And I just found the Frost museum of science and discovery. They have a planetarium show which I loved and six levels of displays and interactive areas. If you like zoos and aquariums try your local science and discovery museum. They are worth the visit!

Reactions: sebass305
Back