LittlePawz discontinued?

osirisboi15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve not really been in the diaper seen in a while when it comes to abdl diapers. I know the main players (abu peekabus, alphagatorz, rears, crinkle, tykables etc). I’ve worn alphagatorz (which I loved) and the rearz barnyard. So I was looking to see what was out there to try. I found the ABU Littlepawz in some pics and read about them and thought about trying them. When I went on abus page, the page had a 404 content not their message. Also on ABUs page, it didn’t have them listed.

So does that mean they are discontinued or am I missing them somewhere?

Side note: what diaper would you recommend. I want something that is thick and will hold a ton with prints.

ABU will not retire a hugely popular and beloved print without lots of notice. I am aware one of their manufacturers in China is currently having issues. This could impact their stock.

I don't believe LittlePawz is their most absorbent diaper with a busy print. Little Kings and AlphaGatorz have an all-over print with higher absorbency. If you're looking for plastic-backed with a colorful all-over print, I know Rearz Critter Caboose and Daydreamer diapers tout an insane capacity these days. As far as it's accuracy, that has yet to be confirmed, but anecdotally, lots of people have had good luck with these diapers being extra thirsty (and there's a sale going on right now!). Hope this helps!

Here's a link for convenience: Rearz Daydreamer diapers

Last edited:
Reactions: QTnPLASTIC
Thanks
JulestheFloof said:
ABU will not retire a hugely popular and beloved print without lots of notice. I am aware one of their manufacturers in China is currently having issues. This could impact their stock.

I don't believe LittlePawz is their most absorbent diaper with a busy print. Little Kings and AlphaGatorz have an all-over print with higher absorbency. If you're looking for plastic-backed with a colorful all-over print, I know Rearz Critter Caboose and Daydreamer diapers tout an insane capacity these days. As far as it's accuracy, that has yet to be confirmed, but anecdotally, lots of people have had good luck with these diapers being extra thirsty (and there's a sale going on right now!). Hope this helps!

Here's a link for convenience: Rearz Daydreamer diapers
😊 what size would you recommend on the daydreamer for waist size 36?

I second the critter caboose by rearz. Thay are great. I asked a question on here about the daydreamers and I believe they are the same diaper. I have two samples coming in the mail.
I am a 36" in the waste and I wear the large critter caboose.

Reactions: osirisboi15 and JulestheFloof
It's up to you as a matter of personal choice. I will say Rearz and ABU diapers fall on the smaller size of standard diaper sizes, but Large would be a good bet. I'm 38" and fit in their larges.

Last edited:
Reactions: osirisboi15 and Tomtomthedl
JulestheFloof said:
It's up to you as a matter of personal choice. I will say Rearz and ABU diapers fall on the smaller size of standard diaper sizes, but Large would be a good bet. I'm 38" and fit in their larges.
I was a 38" 6 months ago and here lately I have lost 50 lb and dropped down to a 36" waist. I'm still wearing the Critter Caboose large and thay fit really good still

Reactions: barkd74, osirisboi15 and JulestheFloof
As of 3:38pm EST, LittlePawz are listed and the link works!

If you want something with lots of absorbency and lots of design, I definitely recommend the Little Kings from ABU! Or the AlphaGators, but I haven't worn those yet. They are quite absorbent, have great fits, and are very cute!

Last edited:
Reactions: osirisboi15
Little Pawz are available on ABUniverse UK, but only in L or XL. No Small or Medium though, they are both sold out. 😔 Pawz are Iconic, they can't get rid of those. They are one of my favourite ABDL diapers. :giggle:

It is true that at 5500ml they are not as capable as a lot of the newer diapers, i have the new Rearz Daydreamers, and they swell up insanely big, but i still have a soft spot for Pawz and Peeks. Never tried the Critter Caboose. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: osirisboi15
ILuvDiapers said:
Little Pawz are available on ABUniverse UK, but only in L or XL. No Small or Medium though, they are both sold out. 😔 Pawz are Iconic, they can't get rid of those. They are one of my favourite ABDL diapers. :giggle:

It is true that at 5500ml they are not as capable as a lot of the newer diapers, i have the new Rearz Daydreamers, and they swell up insanely big, but i still have a soft spot for Pawz and Peeks. Never tried the Critter Caboose. :giggle:
I’m looking at the daydreamers and becoming convinced to try them next. So they do swell up big?

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
I looked the Little Pawz are not listed on the abuniverse US site. Passes me off because that is one I always buy from their site.

• Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96
I just checked, the little pawz are still on the website, I think who’s ever in charge of the website needs to make a separate page for the new product. Also I wonder if they are going to do a Black Friday sale this year. They’re low on stock, and that makes me worried that they won’t do the sale this year.

osirisboi15 said:
Thanks

😊 what size would you recommend on the daydreamer for waist size 36?
Small, I'd like to see a true small as the daydreamer small goes up to a 42 inch waist.

I think there are a number of shortages of items coming from China. I wonder if their virus count is up? Anyway, I wanted to order some Baby-Pants Almost a Big Kid medium size and no one seems to have them, not even Baby Pants.

My church wants to order a Crown amp and we have to go one wattage size up because there are no amps available in what we were looking for, so what's up with China?

Tomtomthedl said:
I was a 38" 6 months ago and here lately I have lost 50 lb and dropped down to a 36" waist. I'm still wearing the Critter Caboose large and thay fit really good still
He don't know, .... he is actually a 34 now, not a 36. Silly ole bear.Screenshot_20231118_221856_Google.jpg

Little pawz are still on their site. You have to go to the diapers section under products to find them

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Back