katierichards7777

Trans girl ABDL and happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey everyone, so I love pink diapers (it's my favorite color) and I was excited to see this new product from LFB, Blushing Baby. It seems a little "extra" because it is SO pink but I think that's part of the charm for me. I'm thinking of ordering a bag but was wondering if anyone has used them and what they thought?LB-D28-3.jpg

Reactions: LittleEnigma, sissybaby34, SoakerJ and 2 others

SoakerJ

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Love LFB nappies haven't tried these particular ones yet but am certainly going to. I'm the same i always prefer pink

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I really like the design of this diaper and will have to remember it for my next order.

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hmm must be new and I love pink girly type diapers....have to try them soon. I believe they discontinued my favorite pink DC Amors so a new pink diaper will have to be found....this could be a good candidate.

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
katierichards7777 said:
Hey everyone, so I love pink diapers (it's my favorite color) and I was excited to see this new product from LFB, Blushing Baby. It seems a little "extra" because it is SO pink but I think that's part of the charm for me. I'm thinking of ordering a bag but was wondering if anyone has used them and what they thought?View attachment 98809
I have never heard of LFB, but they look fantastic! You should definitely buy some. I'd like to get me some of those too, who stocks them? :) (y)

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Them are Awesome and SO SUPER CUTE !!!
I Really LOVE the Pink Patten Print !!!

Reactions: LittleEnigma

billybobtombo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’m not a sissy in anyway and not hugely into pink or girly stuff, but have to say these are kinda cute!

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
cuuuteee!!!
I've always been in love with LFB diapers. I am definitely going to throw them into my cart when I order from them again ^^

Reactions: LittleEnigma