Little video gamers

A little more for older kids than a lot of the titles mentioned here, but I've somewhat recently gotten back into Lego Universe, a Lego based MMO for kids that I played when I was 10, up until it tragically shut down when I was 12. A few months ago, a group of developers finished creating a server emulator to allow it to be played again, almost ten years after it originally shut down.

Does TTDX count ?
Sin nombre.jpg

well i have one game that kinda makes me feel little:

Farming Simulator ^^"

i guess it's because i usually play other games than that

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Drynites96 said:
Farming Simulator
My gf was winding me up the other day about this saying its a baby game i checked it up on the Internet target age range 8 i suppose playing with tractors is for little kids then 😂😂

Reactions: Kittyinpink
AComputerGuy said:
No but i really enjoyed among the sleep playing as a toddler was a pretty unique experience being into this lifestyle also gave it a unique aspect meaning i think i enjoyed it and got into it more than avg people would
I really enjoyed Among the sleep, as you say very unique game and very well made i thought.AmongSleep.png

Any of the pokemon games are great. The new hot game has been my jam for a bit. I really like A Hat In Time and other games like it. Also don't know if it counts but I've been loving Fortnite lately. Oh and also anything Kirby!

Last edited:
AComputerGuy said:
My gf was winding me up the other day about this saying its a baby game i checked it up on the Internet target age range 8 i suppose playing with tractors is for little kids then 😂😂
Hehe it makes me feel little and it's so relaxing.

#littlefarmer🚜🚜

Reactions: AComputerGuy
I'm suprised that no one has mentioned the Spyro remaster. As someone who played and almost 100% those as a kid, I find nothing takes me back quite like that.

Back