Little sleeper keeper, back in stock !

MandyBear said:
https://littlekeepersleeper.com/product/footies-pink-polka-dot/ is cute.

Inescapable Zipper Along The Back

HA HA HA HA That's cute!!
I guess we women are natural escape artists then, or just use to dealing with back zippers.
Mine is small and tight, my wife pulls the sides together before zipping them up. The zip will not go up without. Especially after a wash. Getting out of them is next to impossible for me but then I am really not that flexible!

DLPJ said:
Mine is small and tight, my wife pulls the sides together before zipping them up. The zip will not go up without. Especially after a wash. Getting out of them is next to impossible for me but then I am really not that flexible!

I can get into them on my own, but it takes some doing. At various points I need one hand pulling on the zipper (either directly or with the dressing stick shown on the previous page) and the other hand either holding together the about-to-be zipped section or pulling down on the already-zipped section. And I'll snap the collar before starting to zip. So the idea is that I'm never asking the zipper to pull the fabric together (or not too much anyway), only to close over two pieces that are side by side already.

I wear size 20. I could probably get into a size 18 if someone else was putting it on me, but then I might really be in trouble. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: FeliDaKitten
WillFord384 said:
Are you talking about something like this?

81gECSnDupL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

If so, do you attach the two grommeted pieces with a short chain and padlock, or is there some other way? It occurs to me that a Segufix lock would be able to connect two overlapping half-inch grommets (the kind shown above) but that might be a bit too much hardware for the back of one's neck.
That is exactly what I am talking about! Great visual. I actually enjoy crafting so it is fun for me to make these adaptations. There are so many options to explore with a little creativity. I also agree that a larger lock at the back of the neck might be a bit much, but I’m sure someone could figure out how to make the Segufix lock you mention work 🤔

slipperywhenwet said:
That is exactly what I am talking about! Great visual. I actually enjoy crafting so it is fun for me to make these adaptations. There are so many options to explore with a little creativity. I also agree that a larger lock at the back of the neck might be a bit much, but I’m sure someone could figure out how to make the Segufix lock you mention work 🤔

I suppose one could also add a small iron-on denim patch to the fabric on each side of the zipper at the top, then put the grommets through that. Less stress on the lighter LKS fabric.

As for the problem of overlapping the grommets for Segufix or something else that wants them to be on top of each other, I just took another look and realized that the existing tab with the snaps would work. I could just use the grommet cutter to punch out both of the pieces that hold the middle snap, and now I have two grommets right on top of each other without adding anything or pulling the neck tight.

WillFord384 said:
I suppose one could also add a small iron-on denim patch to the fabric on each side of the zipper at the top, then put the grommets through that. Less stress on the lighter LKS fabric.

As for the problem of overlapping the grommets for Segufix or something else that wants them to be on top of each other, I just took another look and realized that the existing tab with the snaps would work. I could just use the grommet cutter to punch out both of the pieces that hold the middle snap, and now I have two grommets right on top of each other without adding anything or pulling the neck tight.
I think the pins on segufix locks are fairly thin a small grommet should do.

Here is a link for a sorter version of the lock, might be a bit more comfy behind the neck.

Reactions: WillFord384
ChrisChris said:
aww all the footie's are sold out :(
I just checked and there still avaliable, size 20's - My first batch of sleepers were size 18's because the size 20's at the time had an issue with flared legs, the size 18's fit, although they were pretty tight and the footed portion was just a hair to small for me, We ordered size 20's on there next re-stock and the fit was almost to big for me lol, the sleeper was a little baggy but perfect in all other ways.
My body stats - 6ft 1" waist size around 34" fairly proportional or almost slim, diaper size medium & large.
I still wear size 18's, but I have to make sure I'm in a medium diaper to because a large diaper will sit around the inner seam and want to leak prematurely due to sag, when I'm in size 20's all diaper (sometimes with stuffers) work perfectly.
I just ordered the nautical blue both footed and none footed in size 20, I really like that color scheme, same with the red / blue strip one, now I have more skin in the game lol.

Last edited:
Just order my first one.
Footies - Nautical Navy - 20.
Still in stock.

Harper said:
Just order my first one.
Still in stock.
Great choice, I ordered the Graphite/beige ones, footed sleeper in 18 as that fits me nicely. 20 is a bit baggy on me.

WillFord384 said:

You are better of using a plastic seal (one time use) that can lay flat and not have something hard on your neck area.

There are lots of different type of seals that you can buy. Plastic, steel cable, twist off locks.
I don’t recommend seal bolt. Picture you using 4 foot bolt cutters on your back...😶

Reactions: WillFord384
Received my green stripe navy sleepers yesterday, still need to wash them as they are super long, (machine wash luke warm and then dryer lower tumble) will shorten up the fabric but not shrink it so that its useless (got to pay attention the first few washes since its 100% cotton)
Fortunately for me the seasons are changing, last night was the first night that I was able to wear a footed sleeper to bed since last spring, I actually over slept, both the cat and wife waking up before me, I also forgot how comfortable these sleepers are, and how secure they keep my diaper to me, I truly feel little and I love it.

Reactions: WillFord384 and DLPJ
Just made my first little keeper sleeper order, one footie, one shorty.

Also, this year’s land’s end kids onesie pjs (up to size 20) are for sale as of today for sale. Got me two of those after passing on last year’s prints. Too bad they don’t have feet anymore though. I desperately wish I hadn’t purged my old ones 5 years ago 😢

Harper said:
Just order my first one.
Still in stock.
I’ve ordered these , the long sleeved and short sleeved footless ones as well in same size and received these this week , and I must say the fit is better and I like the fact the footed sleeper has elastic 2” up on the heel back to stop the feet moving and they’ve got an anti slip pattern on them

yes, i ordered and been wearing the spandex ones, seems they fit great, and yes like the elastic on the foot, in fact like a bit more there if im honest, but they fit great, maybe even better with the 3% spandex...

I've got like 8 or 9 pair in my regular rotation, but only like 4 footed ones, and only buying the footed ones from now on, i'll just wait till in stock...albeit they should keep more stock, they are always out of stock, seems a missed opertunity to sell more product that is going unanswered...i understand with some stock issues, but they have always been out of stock as a general rule, and if they see this thread should work on fufilling the demand a bit more, as i know that many goto other sources just cause they are out of stock, and pay more elsewhere sometimes for inferior products...seems a waste.

but, yes they are a great fit and love the extra spandex, i like a snug fit, have some sensort issues, and these feel great and are calming, and also in all reality keep hands outa places they shouldtn be and get to sleep faster and easier...none of the hand in the pants scenerio and just goto sleep...very nice as i have huge problems with sleeping and also with keeping covers on, even my weighted blanket sometimes is kicked off over the night...I use bed restraints for sleepwalking, but still can roll over and move around alot in bed, so these with my bed harness is sorta the best relaxed option...albeit can do arms(wrists), legs(ankles), shoulders, and thighs with my restraints, that is a bit overkill and usually only when i get into a serious funk.

but, yes a pair of LKS footed sleepers before bed, after supper, then to bed, wake up and still have them on for breakfest, that is the best, cozy and secure, soft an comfy...best thing i have to calm down...

I got mine in. Navy blue with feet. It's sort of snug around the neck area, but I guess they are designed for that. It seems to fit just right, but stretchy with the spandex. You guys weren't kidding on difficulty putting on and off. I can still do it but it's very challenging. So I guess these do shrink a bit after drying? Is it recommended to air dry once washed? I got a size 18, I'm 5ft 8, 215 lbs if folks are struggling to see what size fits. I almost did the 20, but read they changed sizing to be bigger. I think larger would be too tall for me.

So, washing...

i tumble dry everthing on low in thdryer, or should i say that is what i request...

If it shrinks a bit, it will loosen back up when you get it on again, noharm.

yes, it's not as easy as zipping up a front zipper...but then you keep them on longer.

and yes the neck is smaller, and doesn not strech, you cannot pull arms through the neck, nor usually pull arms inside at all...

Basically the way they are built it to keep hands out of the diapers and also keep them on, so no hand through the neck hole, nor pulling arms in, nor sorta getting in anything...sorta the point...

also in my case and feel many others, very relaxing, knowing that other then unzipping them, you cannot take off diaper or fiddle things, and taking them off whilst being possible is a bit more work and in all reality that time being tired and put hands in pants or something out of bordom or alike just doesnt happen and other than exerting some energy and getting up unzipping your just left snug anf comfortable without the ability for the most part to not just be small and innocent...

but, back on topic, if you wash and dry on low, they are fine, and drying on a higher setting or some shrinkage will losen back up once on for a few mins...

lastly, on sizing, i'm 5'11" and 230 and wear a size 18, this year is a bit bigger, im actually going to wash mine in hot to srink it a bit, as i like it not baggy at all, but size 20 is way too big on me, and long on the legs by far, even the 18's are a bit long, so hopefully shrink a bit...

i've have had these without the spandex for years, and some i still wear are 3-4 years old now, and still going, and they strech out and then shrink a bit in the wash every time, hug the body nice too...

the tag on them says supposed to fit snug, as not made of fire retardent fabrig, less likely to burn if skin tight, and to be honest hugging the skin feel great with this fabric...

wash away, and if they shrink they will loose up when worn.

as a side note, you can put on a zipper pull, or a thin string to help zip them up.
my way if i have to do myself is to zip up to above the waist without the arms or top on, then put in arms and pull the two sides close as possible to strech them a bit.
then push up the zipper (no need to use the tab to push it up), if it stops repeat the pulling the side together again as needed.
then when up as far as can with hand pushng up, switch to pulling the zipper up towards head and reach down and pull the zipper up.

the button thing is a bit tricky to do up...
zipper tab facing up, do the middle strap...
left the zipper tab fall down over the middle strap...
then do the upper and lower button for the cover over the whole zipper top.

that keeps the zipper tab down, and trapped between the strap and the cover so can't get pushed or anything to cause it to come down for any reason, you MUST then undo the snaps to get the zipper down no matter what.

in that setup, i cannot even feel the zipper in the back at all, small enough to sort be in the recess area of your back between shoulders on me, i cannot stand a zipper poking my chin, albeit i have sensory issues too...

Have a good sleep...they are sleepers afterall...but still great to lounge in as well...

Bigbabybret said:
So, washing...

i tumble dry everthing on low in thdryer, or should i say that is what i request...

If it shrinks a bit, it will loosen back up when you get it on again, noharm.

yes, it's not as easy as zipping up a front zipper...but then you keep them on longer.

and yes the neck is smaller, and doesn not strech, you cannot pull arms through the neck, nor usually pull arms inside at all...

Basically the way they are built it to keep hands out of the diapers and also keep them on, so no hand through the neck hole, nor pulling arms in, nor sorta getting in anything...sorta the point...

also in my case and feel many others, very relaxing, knowing that other then unzipping them, you cannot take off diaper or fiddle things, and taking them off whilst being possible is a bit more work and in all reality that time being tired and put hands in pants or something out of bordom or alike just doesnt happen and other than exerting some energy and getting up unzipping your just left snug anf comfortable without the ability for the most part to not just be small and innocent...

but, back on topic, if you wash and dry on low, they are fine, and drying on a higher setting or some shrinkage will losen back up once on for a few mins...

lastly, on sizing, i'm 5'11" and 230 and wear a size 18, this year is a bit bigger, im actually going to wash mine in hot to srink it a bit, as i like it not baggy at all, but size 20 is way too big on me, and long on the legs by far, even the 18's are a bit long, so hopefully shrink a bit...

i've have had these without the spandex for years, and some i still wear are 3-4 years old now, and still going, and they strech out and then shrink a bit in the wash every time, hug the body nice too...

the tag on them says supposed to fit snug, as not made of fire retardent fabrig, less likely to burn if skin tight, and to be honest hugging the skin feel great with this fabric...

wash away, and if they shrink they will loose up when worn.

as a side note, you can put on a zipper pull, or a thin string to help zip them up.
my way if i have to do myself is to zip up to above the waist without the arms or top on, then put in arms and pull the two sides close as possible to strech them a bit.
then push up the zipper (no need to use the tab to push it up), if it stops repeat the pulling the side together again as needed.
then when up as far as can with hand pushng up, switch to pulling the zipper up towards head and reach down and pull the zipper up.

the button thing is a bit tricky to do up...
zipper tab facing up, do the middle strap...
left the zipper tab fall down over the middle strap...
then do the upper and lower button for the cover over the whole zipper top.

that keeps the zipper tab down, and trapped between the strap and the cover so can't get pushed or anything to cause it to come down for any reason, you MUST then undo the snaps to get the zipper down no matter what.

in that setup, i cannot even feel the zipper in the back at all, small enough to sort be in the recess area of your back between shoulders on me, i cannot stand a zipper poking my chin, albeit i have sensory issues too...

Have a good sleep...they are sleepers afterall...but still great to lounge in as well...
I’m a similar height to you but I’m 265 lbs
So a 20 fits good and your right about the sizing has got bigger
Slept all night in my sleeveless one

Todays up date , washed them yesterday and dried them in the drier
I wore the fitted one last night and it was easy to put on and the zip up also the feet were just the right size for a UK 11 shoe size , slept ok in it
only fault was the butt is a snug fit so watch out when pooping diaper other than that I’m very pleased with them 😁

If you sew on mittens. I don’t think you would be able to get out of them.

Something to think about latter.

• Haha
Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
parcelboy2 said:
Todays up date , washed them yesterday and dried them in the drier
I wore the fitted one last night and it was easy to put on and the zip up also the feet were just the right size for a UK 11 shoe size , slept ok in it
only fault was the butt is a snug fit so watch out when pooping diaper other than that I’m very pleased with them 😁
Its the dam snug bubble butt which according to my wife causes her to poke and tickle me when I walk by her.

• Love
Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
Back