Little rule

Bitbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When we are in little space we have rules but sometimes they are not linked in real life. So I wanted to make a thread where we can put all the rule that we have for different ages that are more real. so not like you are not allowed to go to the potty. There will be 7 age groups 0-1 year old, 1-2 year old, 2-3 year old, 3-4 year old, 4-5 year old, 5-7 year old, 7-12 year old. We also need rewords and punishments. Ones i get stuff for it i will make posters and charts for it for each age group.

Reactions: Tommy10, lilithra, Elisa and 4 others
Great idea!! I’m 2 to 3, and one of my rules includes an early bedtime. If I’m late, I get spankings for how many minutes I was over. Then the next night I’m in bed earlier (same number of minutes from the night before). 😁

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy
DBabygirl2 said:
Great idea!! I’m 2 to 3, and one of my rules includes an early bedtime. If I’m late, I get spankings for how many minutes I was over. Then the next night I’m in bed earlier (same number of minutes from the night before). 😁
What is your bed time

I'm 2 to 3; I get being potty trained but haven't bought into it just yet.

Reactions: LiLMaus
I give this more thought but the one rule that seem to be the same for all the ages is "DON'T BE A DICK!!!"

Reactions: littlemaeabdl, jtroad, RuffRuff and 2 others
siysiy said:
I give this more thought but the one rule that seem to be the same for all the ages is "DON'T BE A DICK!!!"
Deffidently a good one.

1 to 2 here and paci in no talking is a rule. Only baby babble and limited vocabulary

I'm 2-3 my favorite is any spilling of drinks and it goes in a baby bottle, any fussing and it stays like that for the rest of the day.

Reactions: LiLMaus and QTnPLASTIC
We have a rule that while my caregiver wraps any presents for me, I am allowed, indeed encouraged to be in the room while she does it. I always want to see what she's wrapping, but I can't, because of another really really strict rule - I am blindfolded! :cry: I can hear the wrapping, but I can't see a thing, it's not fair! (Actually, I really love this.)

Reactions: jtroad and LiLMaus
2-4 little one here, i don´t have a cg but one of my rules is that i can´t drink coffee, alcohol or other grown up beverages. i only get to drink water, tea and milk. another rule is that i can only watch baby shows like bluey

No eating the crayons , no peeing on the floor and absolutely no abdult talking when your CG is giving you some little time .

Reactions: LiLMaus, nappybaby and siysiy
I'm 4 ish (sometimes younger) but one rule I have is just because I'm a little older. Doesn't mean I can't have my paci.

Reactions: jtroad, LiLMaus, nappybaby and 1 other person
I'm an older kiddo (YAY! Middles!) - 8 to 12, and I have to do at least 3 of the 5 chores on my chore chart (IE load or unload dishwasher, take out trash, help w/ laundry, set the table, etc), do all of my home work (This is a huge headspace booster for me - and I enjoy doing actual age appropriate homework, or adult logic puzzles/crosswords/etc as a standin), no screen time until the above chores and homework is done. In the car I have to sit in the back seat and say I am buckled in. No whining or complaining (about diaper checks, having to pause my game, fetch my backpack (diaper bag) etc). I am working on a night time check list (on the Brilli app), that I hope to incorporate into my play soon.

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi, eu38foot, jtroad and 1 other person
Im 4-12, more often leaning 4-6. No rules for me. I'm like that kid from Blank Check just living the dream and spending all my big sides money. Quite frankly getting money to buy toys and a place to keep them is the only real reason I have a big side.

🧒🕶💰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: eu38foot, jtroad and IcyBlue
redprtodd said:
I'm an older kiddo (YAY! Middles!) - 8 to 12, and I have to do at least 3 of the 5 chores on my chore chart (IE load or unload dishwasher, take out trash, help w/ laundry, set the table, etc), do all of my home work (This is a huge headspace booster for me - and I enjoy doing actual age appropriate homework, or adult logic puzzles/crosswords/etc as a standin), no screen time until the above chores and homework is done. In the car I have to sit in the back seat and say I am buckled in. No whining or complaining (about diaper checks, having to pause my game, fetch my backpack (diaper bag) etc). I am working on a night time check list (on the Brilli app), that I hope to incorporate into my play soon.
As another Middle I LOVE those rules! ;o; Especially the homework one.

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi and redprtodd
redprtodd said:
Deftly a good one also for toddlers In the group how do you handle potty training.

Last edited:
Bitbaby said:
Deftly a good one also for toddlers In the group how do you handle potty training.
90% of the time I play as a kid who wears diapers (for no reason, he just does) Although I do sometimes like to play being a bed wetter.
In none of those scenarios (for me) does potty training enter into it :) Although I imagine other middles and folks with less of a thing for diapers might have their own rule set - in my world it just isn't a thing!

nappybaby said:
2-4 little one here, i don´t have a cg but one of my rules is that i can´t drink coffee, alcohol or other grown up beverages. i only get to drink water, tea and milk. another rule is that i can only watch baby shows like bluey
Isn't tea a grown up beverage? 😆

LiLMaus said:
Isn't tea a grown up beverage? 😆
Depends on where you are at in the world I suppose.
Here in the southern part of the US (Atlanta!) our kids get sweet tea in a sippy cup. So if OP meant sweet tea I'd completely agree, it's a kid appropriate beverage.

And while it is not my *ahem* cup of tea..... Many a little girl has played tea party too - so I guess in that respect it could be a kids drink too.

Sorry Bitbaby - Not trying to threadjack - just had to comment on the tea! LilMaus started it.

Reactions: jtroad
redprtodd said:
Sorry Bitbaby - Not trying to threadjack - just had to comment on the tea! LilMaus started it.
???

Back