Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hey there.

So I’ve been feeling quite a bit of my “sissy” side lately and decided to indulge in exploring a few things and a few stories and such, and found that the internet has quite the varied approach to what a sissy baby is.

Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t my first time seeing this, but this last kind of inspection into such made me realize there is a huge difference out there as to what this means.

For me, being a sissy baby still is very innocent and babyish. It isn’t about sex or such, but more being able to be the little girl that I wasn’t able to be biologically, but yet I figured out later in life that there are things there that interest me.

But I have found that more of the visions of this online is more sexual, BDSM, and a very different universe than what I would ever associate with.

Just as there are adult babies and diaper lovers that this interest is not about sex, or maybe very mildly so, there are others for which it may be.

That is the perplexing thing. For some, DL and ABDL is a fetish, whereas for other (like myself) I hate that insinuation, as I don’t see it as a fetish at all! It’s just a part of myself that enjoys my little side it’s much bigger than just something as a sexual turn on!

So, back to the sissy baby thing…. It appears this too is something with a wide range of interests.

For me, being a sissy baby means I admit to my thought of liking frilly things and such that was so taboo as a literal cowboy while in my boyhood and growing up and now as an adult cowboy. And this interacts with my being little. So things as dresses and little girl clothes are something that occasionally I explore as it is part of this deeper part of myself that is deeper even than my interests in being DL or ABDL. Not something that is always out there in how I feel.

But then while looking out in the vastness of the internet universe, I find that there is a definition of a sissy baby that is immensely different and something that quite frankly is abhorrent to my own self. (I’m not trying to be offensive to those who this might be the case). But there is a genre out there that sees a sissy baby as one who is engaged in humiliation play and is not just submissive, but in a very sexual way. And stories that are written that are not about just engaging in being a little baby who may have been born a boy but also likes girlish things that were forbidden, but into something where someone us sold into human trafficking as a sissy baby for someone else’s pleasure.

To be truthful, seeing this other concept makes me sick and feels like something that should be reported as bordering illegal.

I get that BDSM is its own culture, but some aspects go beyond what I would ever think is part of the community that I feel are folks who are actually little. Rather, it expands into something that I feel should have no connection with being little. They are sexual fetishes about being a boy forced into being a baby girl and then sexual things going and sold into bondage.

Well, for me, that is 180 degrees and completely opposite of what I think of in being a sissy baby girl. It’s not about sex, even though there could be an aspect of that, but not in a fetish way.

Anyhow… this was a way long post and if you are still reading, thanks.

But I am curious if anyone else feels this way, or if I am the sole person that sees being a sissy baby girl as being more about an innocent little girl baby who is actually a boy but needs to be true to these feelings as in comparison to an adult who wears sissy baby clothes and involved in very much “adult” sexual behavior in a sissy baby realm whether heterosexual or gay. But the sexual aspect is more about their identity than the being a little girl.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Floodingpants and diaperbobby
Does your interest in clothing traditionally designed for and associated with little girls cause an even emotionally pleasurable kind of humiliation, or is it that you want to embrace femininity without feeling any shame? If it's the latter, there's nothing wrong with exploring and enjoying that. Perhaps it means that you are somewhere on the transgender spectrum. In any case, our society is still very much less accepting overall of boys doing "girl things" than girls doing "boy things." So you're more likely to find the type of clothing you're looking for associated with the term "sissy" when looking for it in the AB/DL context simply because that kind of emasculating shame is what the majority of cisgender male AB/DLs want to feel if/when wearing "girly" stuff (remember that the term "sissy" originated as a homophobic slur.) If you are looking for clothes that fit your interest without the "sissy" or even sexual association, search sites like Etsy using terms like "lolita" , "kawaii" , "pastel" , "kidcore" , and "agere" . I hope this helps.

TeddyBearCowboy said:
Hey there.

So I’ve been feeling quite a bit of my “sissy” side lately and decided to indulge in exploring a few things and a few stories and such, and found that the internet has quite the varied approach to what a sissy baby is.

Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t my first time seeing this, but this last kind of inspection into such made me realize there is a huge difference out there as to what this means.

For me, being a sissy baby still is very innocent and babyish. It isn’t about sex or such, but more being able to be the little girl that I wasn’t able to be biologically, but yet I figured out later in life that there are things there that interest me.

But I have found that more of the visions of this online is more sexual, BDSM, and a very different universe than what I would ever associate with.

Just as there are adult babies and diaper lovers that this interest is not about sex, or maybe very mildly so, there are others for which it may be.

That is the perplexing thing. For some, DL and ABDL is a fetish, whereas for other (like myself) I hate that insinuation, as I don’t see it as a fetish at all! It’s just a part of myself that enjoys my little side it’s much bigger than just something as a sexual turn on!

So, back to the sissy baby thing…. It appears this too is something with a wide range of interests.

For me, being a sissy baby means I admit to my thought of liking frilly things and such that was so taboo as a literal cowboy while in my boyhood and growing up and now as an adult cowboy. And this interacts with my being little. So things as dresses and little girl clothes are something that occasionally I explore as it is part of this deeper part of myself that is deeper even than my interests in being DL or ABDL. Not something that is always out there in how I feel.

But then while looking out in the vastness of the internet universe, I find that there is a definition of a sissy baby that is immensely different and something that quite frankly is abhorrent to my own self. (I’m not trying to be offensive to those who this might be the case). But there is a genre out there that sees a sissy baby as one who is engaged in humiliation play and is not just submissive, but in a very sexual way. And stories that are written that are not about just engaging in being a little baby who may have been born a boy but also likes girlish things that were forbidden, but into something where someone us sold into human trafficking as a sissy baby for someone else’s pleasure.

To be truthful, seeing this other concept makes me sick and feels like something that should be reported as bordering illegal.

I get that BDSM is its own culture, but some aspects go beyond what I would ever think is part of the community that I feel are folks who are actually little. Rather, it expands into something that I feel should have no connection with being little. They are sexual fetishes about being a boy forced into being a baby girl and then sexual things going and sold into bondage.

Well, for me, that is 180 degrees and completely opposite of what I think of in being a sissy baby girl. It’s not about sex, even though there could be an aspect of that, but not in a fetish way.

Anyhow… this was a way long post and if you are still reading, thanks.

But I am curious if anyone else feels this way, or if I am the sole person that sees being a sissy baby girl as being more about an innocent little girl baby who is actually a boy but needs to be true to these feelings as in comparison to an adult who wears sissy baby clothes and involved in very much “adult” sexual behavior in a sissy baby realm whether heterosexual or gay. But the sexual aspect is more about their identity than the being a little girl.

Thoughts?
I read your post with interest yesterday, but needed a little time to get my thoughts together. First, I understand what you are saying and agree that you have a valid point. I hope you are able to continue your quest for innocence and being true to your feelings.

I have a bit of a sissy side myself, more toward your point of view but with an occasional sexual overtone thrown in. I like to wear sissy frilly girly things sometimes, usually without any sexual arousal; I feel a sense of comfort and peace while wearing, and no humiliation. I also consider myself a "little," 8-11 years old, without those "adult" feelings that come with puberty, a regular bed wetter (actually I am a nightly bed wetter/diapered), who likes to wear and wet his diapers. The sense of innocence is powerful and the feeling great.

I don't feel any need or desire to be involved in the sexual fetish/BDSM aspect of this. I just don't search for or read that type of material, and really don't care for it. I agree that being "little" (at least for me) is about innocence, rather than sexual fetishes. I guess for those into that kind of thing, it's where they are; let them be. I would encourage you to ignore that side of things and just enjoy exploring your own sissy side.

Well I say each to their own, if two people are engaged in an activity and or lifestyle that isnt illegal and is very much consensual then that’s their business and not some busy body who uses such ridiculous language as “bordering legal”. I recommend you keep your thoughts to yourself.

Reactions: Chrissie and Angelapinks
TeddyBearCowboy said:

Thoughts?
I too am a Texas cowboy who loves to wear cute little girl dresses with puffy sleeves, ruffles, lace, and ribbons 🎀. I even like putting my hair up in pigtails and bows 🙇‍♂️. You are right it has nothing to do with sex. It is some kind of inter feeling. I have no intention of being a different sex I just love wearing my diapers and dressing in cute little girl dresses. I have no interest in big girl clothes I like being an Adult Baby Sissy Little Girl. I wished I had more cute dresses and Mary Jane shoes.

• Love
Reactions: babyamelia, KBoy, TeddyBearCowboy and 1 other person
Sissybabyminky said:
Well I say each to their own, if two people are engaged in an activity and or lifestyle that isnt illegal and is very much consensual then that’s their business and not some busy body who uses such ridiculous language as “bordering legal”. I recommend you keep your thoughts to yourself.
Thanks Sissybabyminky for your post. Even though it appears you and I have a bit different take on things, that is a great part of ADISC and this community as we can all share our opinions and views so long as they are not calling others out or engaged in a heated argument.

But I do think you misunderstood my post slightly. First, I have no problem with folks who are consenting to be involved in BDSM and with a sissy twist if that is their thing. Everyone has their own unique aspect of being DL ABDL, or sissy or the like… …I just continue to be surprised when hitting a google search for sissy adult baby or similar internet surf and how much comes up in a BDSM or sexual context. I would have thought it might have been more balanced.

I apologize if it seemed I was saying that sissy baby BDSM or sissy humiliation play is bordering illegal. That certainly was not my intent nor my stance at all.

What I was referring to is things that are out there involving anyone who is not yet an adult. I’m not going to apologize for my stance against that.

But if an adult wants to engage in sexual fantasies while being a sissy baby and it goes deep into a deep sexual related BDSM, well have at it. That’s certainly your choice.

I’m just saying that’s not how my sissy baby side is. This is why I created this thread as I am interested to know how many folks here that consider themselves sissies are more little girl sissies, or if there identity as such is more of “adult” activities while as a sissified baby? I think it would be an interesting thing to know, as the internet works outside of ADISC seems to make being a sissy baby much more into the world of adult and sexual sissy baby play.

I hope that might clarify things a bit, and I apologize for the lengthy post.

Last edited:
I'm a sissy, i am a boy in a dress.
I'm a ninny, my wife dresses me like a baby girl even though I am a boy. I'm not a fem at all and exclusively hetrosexual.
I'm a sexually submissive male
I'm a sissy baby, I am also KBoy all the time, don't become a girl, don't suddenly become 2. I'm a adult baby all the time, a grown man who wears diapers to feel safe.
I have gotten used to everyone having a different take on what being ABDL means to them. I am also pretty sure most of us came up with ABDL behavior on our own, no one said "Hey KBoy, ever think about wearing diapers and being a sissy baby"
I didn't even know that there were other people like me till a few months ago. I am personally happy that there are different perspectives on abdl behavior.
For me, I like the embarrassment of being abdl, as long as it is tempered with exceptance.
It's been a great experience coming here and enjoying some exceptance, so if I blush a little if you suggest that I might need changed, that's part of the fun for me. But being excepted here is part of the fun too.
I have been married a long time and I really like spending my life with the person I married, so being sold into slavery is out for me....... Yeah, that one is not my thing.....
Sold into slavery, that's rich....

Back