Lip Balm

DownLow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hey all, Im looking for a good lip balm that i can use whilst dressed drab but is also kinda fem a little colour or something but not obvious any suggestions?

Thanks.

Reactions: Tommy10
I'm not really into this side of things but maybe can help a bit? 😹
Try the nivea lip balm range? The blackberry one is subtle but that depends on your tones of contrast? The Pearly shine one is the most subtle in that case.

Last edited:
Reactions: DownLow
I used to wear a clear lipstick years ago. If anyone notices it, they will assume it is for dry lips. Color is always a giveaway .

Reactions: SoftMichel and DownLow
thanks for the comments, as long as its subtle i dont think i will mind for day to day things, just wont wear it around friends or at work.

@IcyBlue I just put the Pearly Shine in my basket to try it out, thanks.

@Seasonedcitizen I like the clear lipstick idea and agree color is gonna be a giveaway but i do want to slowly build confidence to step outside, keep trying to find friendly bars to visit in Florida or some sort of events.

Reactions: IcyBlue
Nivea lip balms are sutle shiny Pearl is nice and the cherry one also 😊

Mostly nature lip color or a light pink.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Burts Bees Wax lip balm is good. Also, I have worn VS Coconut Craze lip balm, which has a small hue to it and blends in great. Sometimes you can go into like Walmart and cruise the makeup isle and you can find a few shades that are close to your skin tone and it blends great

Reactions: DownLow and Seasonedcitizen
Im away from home for a month visiting family so im trying to do anything i can to still feel fem. I feel so bad because all i want to do is go home and be me but i know i should be happy to see family as its not often i get to see them.

Palmers cocoa butter make a tinted cherry and chocolate one, it smells amazing and even tastes a bit sweet. If necessary you could say its the smell you like 😉

lulu22 said:
Palmers cocoa butter make a tinted cherry and chocolate one, it smells amazing and even tastes a bit sweet. If necessary you could say its the smell you like 😉

If someone asks then I’ll play dumb anyway. “Oh I just picked it up one night in Vegas and liked the smell. Didn’t realise it had colour to it.” 😂

Reactions: lulu22
EA7481DE-57FA-4E54-8006-F45444A25170.jpeg
Ahh, memories!

IcyBlue said:
I'm not really into this side of things but maybe can help a bit? 😹
Try the nivea lip balm range? The blackberry one is subtle but that depends on your tones of contrast? The Pearly shine one is the most subtle in that case.

So i got the pearly shine and tried it today, LOVE IT!!! So subtle and smells amazing.

Reactions: lulu22 and IcyBlue
DownLow said:
So i got the pearly shine and tried it today, LOVE IT!!! So subtle and smells amazing.
Cherry blossom lip gloss any chemist

Back