Limited Edition Christmas ABDL Diapers!!!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Unbeknownst to me last year Rearz released a limited edition Christmas Diaper called Christmas Memories! They're only available in sample packs of 2 and only 3,000 sets were made! I knew I had to get some to wear around Christmas time! They have other versions too for this year with Reindeer and Snowmen, but both have glitter which I'm gonna be honest not the biggest fan of glitter. So, I went with these ones! They have Christmas bulbs and tree branches on them like a Christmas tree! These are available right now on Rearz and Amazon but remember they're limited to only 3,000 so, act fast! I got #1,825 so more than half of the total number! So, ADISC community, what do you think of these? Are you planning on getting some ABDL Christmas Diapers this Christmas? Let me know in the comments, and as Always...Stay Diapered!🧷:)
-Baby William
Happy Holidays!

Buy here
Or here
Rearz - Christmas Memories - 2020 Limited Edition - Adult Diaper (Sample 2 Pack) (X-Large) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08N4D9...abc_38X9XZHE6S7SDTNJJTGJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

New in the Package
20211216_111235_copy_2080x1560.jpg
#1,825 of #3,000
20211216_111241_copy_2080x1560.jpg
Both out of package
20211216_111301_copy_2080x1560.jpg
Unfolded, powdered, and ready for the try-on (I love the blue rectangle in the middle, not sure what it's for though)
20211216_112134_copy_2080x1560.jpg
The try-on (I actually changed into this one didn't just put it on after changing out of my regular clothes. I woke up and my Dad's at work till 3 so, I strapped on a cheap Walgreens Diaper, wet/messed it, and then changed into the Christmas one. After using the wipes, powder and Diaper cream I could not believe how clean and fresh baby felt! It's true what you guys say! Nothing like getting cleaned up/cleaning up and changing/getting changed into a new fresh Diaper!!! I'm so jealous of those of you who have mommies/daddies/caregivers to do it for you. I have to do it all myself. 🙁)
20211216_113133_(1)_copy_993x1363.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 56273, WillFord384 and 1 other person
It's nice but I would rather have a better design with Santa or something.

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail, BobbiSueEllen, redsan and 1 other person
Poohbearboy said:
It's nice but I would rather have a better design with Santa or something.
Well like I said there's also Reindeer and Snowmen but they have Glitter sprinkled on them.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
That looks like an Inspire diaper with custom landing zone.

images

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Deleted member 56273 and ABDElsa
KitsuneFox said:
Probably what it is. Why do you guys keep moving my posts to a different forum?

• Thinking
KitsuneFox said:

images
It probably is an Inspire but it's not a custom Landing Zone, I didn't make it, I bought it from Rearz on Amazon.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Unbeknownst to me last year Rearz released a limited edition Christmas Diaper called Christmas Memories! They're only available in sample packs of 2 and only 3,000 sets were made! I knew I had to get some to wear around Christmas time! They have other versions too for this year with Reindeer and Snowmen, but both have glitter which I'm gonna be honest not the biggest fan of glitter. So, I went with these ones! They have Christmas bulbs and tree branches on them like a Christmas tree! These are available right now on Rearz and Amazon but remember they're limited to only 3,000 so, act fast! I got #1,825 so more than half of the total number! So, ADISC community, what do you think of these? Are you planning on getting some ABDL Christmas Diapers this Christmas? Let me know in the comments, and as Always...Stay Diapered!🧷:)
-Baby William
Happy Holidays!

Buy here
Or here
Rearz - Christmas Memories - 2020 Limited Edition - Adult Diaper (Sample 2 Pack) (X-Large) https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08N4D9...abc_38X9XZHE6S7SDTNJJTGJ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

New in the Package
View attachment 68409
#1,825 of #3,000
View attachment 68410
Both out of package
View attachment 68411
Unfolded, powdered, and ready for the try-on (I love the blue rectangle in the middle, not sure what it's for though)
View attachment 68412
The try-on (I actually changed into this one didn't just put it on after changing out of my regular clothes. I woke up and my Dad's at work till 3 so, I strapped on a cheap Walgreens Diaper, wet/messed it, and then changed into the Christmas one. After using the wipes, powder and Diaper cream I could not believe how clean and fresh baby felt! It's true what you guys say! Nothing like getting cleaned up/cleaning up and changing/getting changed into a new fresh Diaper!!! I'm so jealous of those of you who have mommies/daddies/caregivers to do it for you. I have to do it all myself. 🙁)
View attachment 68413

Love it! :love:

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ABDElsa
That’s not a very Christmasy diaper. It would be much better if there were cartoons of Santa and his elves.

• Wow
Reactions: guest, ABDElsa and Abdlchriscrinkle
KitsuneFox said:

images
*Mischievous scamps who want to rip these diapers off: write that down, write that down!!

• Haha
jamiejamie said:
That’s not a very Christmasy diaper. It would be much better if there were cartoons of Santa and his elves.
I'd pay extra for the robot Santa from Futurama

• Haha
Reactions: jamiejamie, BobbiSueEllen and ABDElsa
For the price they ask, those are almost a scam. They just added a random Christmas sticker over their (perfect) inspire diapers. The sticker itself is even too big for the landing zone and as the glue is weak, it become unstuck and hurt the inner legs.

• Wow
jamiejamie said:
Well like I said there's also Reindeer and Snowmen but they have Glitter sprinkled on them.

tiboonti said:
For the price they ask, those are almost a scam. They just added a random Christmas sticker over their (perfect) inspire diapers. The sticker itself is even too big for the landing zone and as the glue is weak, it become unstuck and hurt the inner legs.
What do you mean a scam?! $11 is about the price of any ABDL Diaper Sample pack.

• Thinking
dumbest print imo, prob old rebranded stock that dint sell last year lol ,

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
SecretlyABDL94 said:
What do you mean a scam?! $11 is about the price of any ABDL Diaper Sample pack.
I mean that 5,5$ for a diaper that is usually sold 3,5$ just because a sticker has been added on it is quite expensive.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: guest and ABDElsa
UPDATE: Never seen this before but tonight I used and disposed of one of my ABDL Christmas Diapers and noticed this was peeling off. I didn't even realize this was taped over the Landing Zone. This whole time I thought the Christmas design was under/part of the Landing Zone, but turns out it's an entirely separate sticker! Crazy! 20220119_200036_copy_2080x1560.jpg

I bought some last year and this year but will try not to do it again. Those additional top-sheets jab into my sides and it hurts.

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
puravidadip said:
I bought some last year and this year but will try not to do it again. Those additional top-sheets jab into my sides and it hurts.
Ouch sorry to hear that! That's rough! A Diaper should be as comfortable as possible!

Reactions: puravidadip
Man those diapers look like they taped a holiday table runner across the front. God awful looking things.
Jmo. To each their own.

• Haha
Reactions: puravidadip
Nowididit said:
Man those diapers look like they taped a holiday table runner across the front. God awful looking things.
Jmo. To each their own.
clip art :ROFLMAO: another faill attempt at dumb ideas
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back