Lil Kink Boutique, anyone buy from them?

LilxFawn said:
Hey all, has anyone bought from LKB before? I’m scared to purchase from somewhere I’ve never bought from before and I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad experiences. Also, are you only able to pay via pay pal? Or can you pay another way? Dumb question I know I just don’t want to accidentally buy stuff.
I bought from them. Misty is the owner, very nice individual. Unfortunately, the clothing while not bad is nothing to write home about. It’s (in my opinion ), cheaply made on par with LFB and such. The pricing reflects this, but it is sad nonetheless. The sizing was way out of wack. However, it cost so little I never bothered to return anything.

To be fair, I did purchase clearance items so the new stuff might be better. It was fairly priced for what you got, just not a steal of a deal.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: LilxFawn
W
Brett3 said:
I bought from them. Misty is the owner, very nice individual. Unfortunately, the clothing while not bad is nothing to write home about. It’s (in my opinion ), cheaply made on par with LFB and such. The pricing reflects this, but it is sad nonetheless. The sizing was way out of wack. However, it cost so little I never bothered to return anything.

To be fair, I did purchase clearance items so the new stuff might be better. It was fairly priced for what you got, just not a steal of a deal.
Aw man....well I hope if I get the chance to order my stuff is okay. I’m too broke to be buying myself stuff anyone right now so I guess it isn’t meant to be lol

I have brought quite a few items from LKB. The owner is really friendly and ships fairly quickly. I order 4 onesies for black Friday on friday and got them this afternoon. I highly recommend them

BoogieBear said:
I have brought quite a few items from LKB. The owner is really friendly and ships fairly quickly. I order 4 onesies for black Friday on friday and got them this afternoon. I highly recommend them
Yeah... she definitely is responsive and ships fast. I think my issue was mainly with the particular items I ordered. I went for a few clearance items, and they were obviously clearance for a reason. Maybe I’ll give them another shot in the future. Stash is kind of full at the moment.

Love them 10/10 would reccomend

I never heard of them.

I've heard they are fantastic. A bunch of my friends have ordered from there and I will when they make something I want that I don't have right now lol

Would be helpful if mentioning a source such as LKB that a LINK be provided - - -
So here it is:

About the LFB LINK:

My experience with LFB onesie purchased thru Amazon had been great - notable areas of concern:

The Sailor onesie skirt outfit the neck on the onesie real tight pulling head through - it is tight but it makes the onesie outfit look better

The snaps are indeed rather fragile requiring care in opening but a tight fit means they won't go unsnapped dropping a load -
try to pop the snaps between the male/female mating - don't pull on the fabric - strong fingernails here help careful

The SIZING is the main issue - there is so much stretch in the onesie and play in the skirt waist that the fitting measurements are
critical for good looking fit - somewhere I read that the play in the measurements can be as much as 3 inches so I ordered one size
smaller than my actual measurements and voila a perfect fit -
Also note the skirt has a generous waist adjustment and it closes by left side seam zipper -
Thus ordering one size smaller than ones measurements is not a problem with the skirt (you likem tight and short don't you ! LOL !)

Additional note:

Having trouble with the crotch snaps fix the problem right away before there isn't much you can do further.
Handy doing sewing suggest replacing the plastic snaps with larger heavy duty metal ones and on the inside of the
onesie beef up the material with a layer of more material - - - *** the LFB onesie I did not had a problem with but
with another (no label no name) one that required major work to salvage - synopsis fix it before it gets worse !

And onesies so cute - gorgeous - flirty - and snails and puppy dog tails !

Back