Like THICK DIAPERS? - Try this method for sleeping

JonQuixote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I found through trial and error that I really enjoy sleeping in thick diapers.
Here is what you need:

BetterDry or other brand disposable diapers
Six-ply Gerber cloth baby diapers (available from Walmart/Amazon)
Double Terry Cloth diaper panty/brief - (I use the one from BabyKins)
Leak proof diapered cover ( I use Leakmaster available from Leakmaster/Amazon )

Directions:
Lay out disposable diaper on bed or chair.
Take 2, 3, or 4 Gerber cloth baby diapers (or as many as you can tolerate) and stack then together, Fold the left over center and right over center.
Lay the stack of folded diapers lengthwise in the middle of the disposable diaper and center more to the. front.
Take another folded cloth diaper and fold diaper from left to center and right to center.
Now sit on the diaper and cloth diaper combination, pulling up on the front and insert the folded diaper ( in the line above), then grab the left or rear portions of the diaper and secure tabs on left and right.
I have found that after securing one tab (left or right), I stand holding the combination between my legs, and then securing the other side tab.
Pull on the BabyKins terry cloth diaper cover.
Pull on the preferred leakproof diaper cover.
I personally use a "onsie" for warmth in the Winter or a T-shirt in summer.
The onesie is great for holding everything together, but the terry cloth brief/panty also controls everything as well.

I have found that my rolling from my left side to right side in sleeping that the pressure on the cloth diaper combination transfers the wetness from the front to the back of the diaper, thereby employing the full extent of the disposable.

I have slept as much as 12 hrs in this combination without change, although I have awaken and drank some water.
Sometimes I just lay in bed for an hour upon waking and enjoy the wetness, warmth, and swelling.
When I finally emerge from the bed, I dispose of the disposable and rinse the cloth diapers in the shower.
After rinsing, I store the cloth diapers in a diaper pail, and wash every three or four days.

Hope somebody else will enjoy this method as much as do!

I just use betterdry/crinklz. I put it on and then..... go to sleep. I stay well hydrated and very seldom ever leak in spite of also being a side sleeper.

Back