GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi-ho all!

My how time has gone! 😮

I believe the last time I was here was on my birthday. Amazing how much has gone on sense then.

Anyway, I figured I would give recent updates over my life as well as situations that I've been dealing with sense my last visit here back in May.

For starters, things with settling in my new digs has finally been put to rest.

I've been accustomed to my completed room and house for the past few months and things could never have been better. 😊 Sure I do miss my old house and neighborhood at times but I've quickly grew use to the new way of living and moving onward.

Along with the adjustments to my new place, I've also been dealing with a few personal issues here and there. I won't share them sense I don't want to get in trouble with sharing too much info. All I'll share is that I've been through a bit of darker moments and have dealt with so much. At the end however, I've been able to pull myself through them and fix my problems out. Though I do miss coming here and sharing my issues with ya'll- so don't think I haven't considered this place in mind. I've just been both busy and more along the lines of being afraid to return here.

I understand that I have been missing out on far too much here and there and I'm hoping to make it up somehow. I don't know how I can; but hopefully as the holidays role in and the New Year begins I'll promise to log on more often, hopefully return to posting frequently, bringing ya'll more adventures of the beloved little girl Katrina and much more. I promise 2024 is gonna pan out better- cross fingers it all does.

Overall, life with me has dramatically changed and I do find myself thinking of this community and wanting to return. I hope to begin retuning as often as I can.

Love you all very much and hope ya'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving ahead! ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: KinkyFuckery216, Kirisin, TheGazelle and 2 others
You should never feel afraid to join us. We all have issues and problems but where not one of them. My wife and I have had a terrible 2 years but I never had to worry about coming in and associating with my second family here. Good to see you again and welcome back.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Sealander
Back