EvilNeuro

Eliv
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi. I’m stars.
I am a boy and well my body hair isn’t crazy thick it exists. Now you see I dislike this, this is partly due to my feminine side but there’s a bigger reason… I hate the feeling of hair sometimes. If for instance my chin has some hair and it touch a blanket it makes me feel weird. Same thing if it touches my skin. This actually can make it hard to get comfortable sleeping as it’ll be touching a blanket. I haven’t really looked into laser hair removal or really much of anything but thought why not ask here where there’s people who are more experienced then me?!
Basically what I’d be wondering is it is worth paying the large amount of money for it?

Reactions: rbm, mistykitty, fleckothefennec and 1 other person
I feel like I can't really answer this for you, but I can provide my own experience so far. I just had my second session a couple of hours ago, so I'm fairly new to this myself.

I hated my facial hair so bad. I couldn't stand to see myself in the mirror, especially not when dressed up or after I accepted a trans identity. I tried shaving, but it caused my skin to break out so bad I couldn't stand to do it more than every other day.

Laser has done a few things. First, it greatly reduced the skin irritation from shaving. Enough that I can shave daily with no issues. A lot of trans girls I talk to online actually shave twice a day to keep the stubble down.

Second, I cannot tell you how much I loved the fall off stage(s) when even the shadow is all but gone. 😘 It's beautiful. It's also very addictive and drug like. I want it back. I'm chasing that moment.

Third, when hair does grow back, it's noticeably softer at first. It felt a bit like peach fuzz. As my second appointment approached, it started to adopt a more "normal" feel. I was very ready for my second treatment because other than the lack of irritation, I felt like I was almost back where I started.

As for the downside, laser is a slow process. Treatments tend to be about every 5 weeks, and most people are gonna need 8+ treatments. How effective it is depends on skin/hair color. Don't have dark hair? Gonna be an issue. If you're old enough to have a little white in there, they're probably not going to respond at all. You need electrolysis for those.

The one thing I don't see a lot of people talk about, though, is the immediate post-treatment period. The "burned" hair is very dark and coarse. It becomes much more obvious visually and texturally, so be prepared for things to get worse for a week or two before they get better.

Different parts of the face also respond differently. My cheeks responded very well, while my upper lip has been very stubborn and resistant to treatment. Other areas like my chin and neck are somewhere in between the two.

Laser also isn't 100% permanent. Even if you get near complete removal in 8-10 sessions, it will eventually start to return.

Overall I'm very happy with my choice. I went with Milan and I'm paying $3600 ($150/mo for two years) for full face and neck, plus unlimited touch up. That steep, but means I don't have to worry about regrowth somewhere down the road.

sdweasel said:
I feel like I can't really answer this for you, but I can provide my own experience so far. I just had my second session a couple of hours ago, so I'm fairly new to this myself.

I hated my facial hair so bad. I couldn't stand to see myself in the mirror, especially not when dressed up or after I accepted a trans identity. I tried shaving, but it caused my skin to break out so bad I couldn't stand to do it more than every other day.

Laser has done a few things. First, it greatly reduced the skin irritation from shaving. Enough that I can shave daily with no issues. A lot of trans girls I talk to online actually shave twice a day to keep the stubble down.

Second, I cannot tell you how much I loved the fall off stage(s) when even the shadow is all but gone. 😘 It's beautiful. It's also very addictive and drug like. I want it back. I'm chasing that moment.

Third, when hair does grow back, it's noticeably softer at first. It felt a bit like peach fuzz. As my second appointment approached, it started to adopt a more "normal" feel. I was very ready for my second treatment because other than the lack of irritation, I felt like I was almost back where I started.

As for the downside, laser is a slow process. Treatments tend to be about every 5 weeks, and most people are gonna need 8+ treatments. How effective it is depends on skin/hair color. Don't have dark hair? Gonna be an issue. If you're old enough to have a little white in there, they're probably not going to respond at all. You need electrolysis for those.

The one thing I don't see a lot of people talk about, though, is the immediate post-treatment period. The "burned" hair is very dark and coarse. It becomes much more obvious visually and texturally, so be prepared for things to get worse for a week or two before they get better.

Different parts of the face also respond differently. My cheeks responded very well, while my upper lip has been very stubborn and resistant to treatment. Other areas like my chin and neck are somewhere in between the two.

Laser also isn't 100% permanent. Even if you get near complete removal in 8-10 sessions, it will eventually start to return.

Overall I'm very happy with my choice. I went with Milan and I'm paying $3600 ($150/mo for two years) for full face and neck, plus unlimited touch up. That steep, but means I don't have to worry about regrowth somewhere down the road.
This is extremely useful Ty. For me shaving does kinda work but it’s so temporary when it comes back within a day or two. Honestly I definitely don’t have the money for that yet but with this info I might look more into it. Frankly as long as the sessions themselves aren’t crazy long I think I’d be able to handle it. I think I’ll definitely start to save up money to do this. Ty

Reactions: sdweasel
StarsUwU said:
Hi. I’m stars.
I am a boy and well my body hair isn’t crazy thick it exists. Now you see I dislike this, this is partly due to my feminine side but there’s a bigger reason… I hate the feeling of hair sometimes. If for instance my chin has some hair and it touch a blanket it makes me feel weird. Same thing if it touches my skin. This actually can make it hard to get comfortable sleeping as it’ll be touching a blanket. I haven’t really looked into laser hair removal or really much of anything but thought why not ask here where there’s people who are more experienced then me?!
Basically what I’d be wondering is it is worth paying the large amount of money for it?
laser removal or i think its electrolysis are the 2 most effective means and will have the longest lasting results but even then it does come back but it takes a while. if you are looking for something immediate until then try the nair products they have ones for sensitive skin if you need something like that. will say however at best nair stuff works for a few weeks so its a solution but only a temporary one

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperArch and rbm
mistykitty said:
laser removal or i think its electrolysis are the 2 most effective means and will have the longest lasting results but even then it does come back but it takes a while. if you are looking for something immediate until then try the nair products they have ones for sensitive skin if you need something like that.
Thank you. This also may be useful for me!

StarsUwU said:
Hi. I’m stars.
I've had laser hair removal on the parts below, including butt. And personally I can highly recommend that area especially as a DL. Always feels much cleaner down there all.
I dont know about any other area of the body but in my experience it was relatively cheap. But only because I paid for all my appointments in advance while the clinic had a discount. I think I got more than half price off. From memory it was around $100 for genitals and 40 for anus at full price (Men get charged more for some reason) A lot of laser clinics often have discounts so if it is something you want to commit to, then it's best to buy a whole bunch of appointments when the have a sale on. Can take up to 10 sessions to rid of all the hair though

Reactions: mistykitty, rbm and fleckothefennec
StarsUwU said:
Hi. I’m stars.
I had my neither regions lasered as well as my stomach, I feel the results were worth the cost. It's been about three years now and it has not grown back. I took multiple sessions to achieve this.

fleckothefennec said:
I had my neither regions lasered as well as my stomach, I feel the results were worth the cost. It's been about three years now and it has not grown back. I took multiple sessions to achieve this.
I think I’ve actually seen one of your posts about that! As of now I wanna do my facial hair as that’s what bothers me the most. Tbh I’d love to do the lower regions but I don’t have the confidence to do that

Reactions: fleckothefennec
WetEmily said:
Something's off here. $100 + $40 is orders of magnitude away from typical costs. In a cheap market you'll usually pay hundreds of dollars per session times 6-10 sessions. Generally any one area of the costs multiple thousands of dollars. Sensitive areas like genitals and anus are usually not cheaper because most aestheticians won't even touch the area. It's challenging to find a clinic that'll do that for you outside of a hospital dermatology department.

I'm not saying you didn't get a great deal. I'm saying this story reads like someone saying they bought a new car for pocket change. Part of the story must be missing.
i will agree with you on that. because normally isn't it like 200-300 dollars for legs 400 something for chest and back and even more costly for sensitive areas? so about 1000-2000 would be more typical. they did get a good deal though, i did some looking maybe they got it done by a new startup it seems like while they do have to know what they are doing they often gives deals for a bit to get their name out before charging full price. a lot of stores and services do things like that as startup promotions.

Last edited:
WetEmily said:
Something's off here. $100 + $40 is orders of magnitude away from typical costs. In a cheap market you'll usually pay hundreds of dollars per session times 6-10 sessions. Generally any one area of the costs multiple thousands of dollars. Sensitive areas like genitals and anus are usually not cheaper because most aestheticians won't even touch the area. It's challenging to find a clinic that'll do that for you outside of a hospital dermatology department.

I'm not saying you didn't get a great deal. I'm saying this story reads like someone saying they bought a new car for pocket change. Part of the story must be missing.
We're talking about laser hair removal, right? $100 per session is about right for that area.
Sounds like highway robbery where ever youre from. I done all my sessions in Australia. Please take a look at this website for pricing reference if you don't believe me. The clinic I went to was a bit cheaper still tbh. https://www.laserclinics.com.au/laser-hair-removal-prices

I just reread my original post. When I said $100 at full price I meant as opposed to the half price deal I got. And I guess I should have mentioned per session.. 🙄 Sorry for the confusion

I had it done hen I was 33. I had thick dark hair on my back and butt that was continuous and could almost be woven. I had 7 treatments done in the dermatologist office at five hundred per session that I paid for using my health spending account money. I had the shoulders all the way down to the top of my thighs and matching front. You need to completely shave clean to be truly effective. It’s like a real light sunburn and my wife would smooth Solarcain on me afterwords (intersting sexual time). It’s been over ten years and I have about ten percent come back which is quite manageable with occasional light easy shaving. Living in south florida it makes hiking so much more comfortable and I don’t scare small children ar the water park when I take off my shirt. Think Yogi Bear

Laser really should not be as expensive as some of the posts on here suggest. The only way it should that expensive is if your getting multiple parts of your body done at once. I was paying Canadian $105 + tax to get my full face done for 6 sessions. Now I’m paying $75 per session for my full face so it will get the left over hair from the first 6 sessions.

Back