LandofGenie Diapers

jonny77 said:
Can u see this? I'm trying to see if my account is active.
yep!

Just ordered samples from LoG based on this thread. Looking forward to trying them out.

I posted about these the other day. They're pretty legit, Ive bought two packs so far and they feel nice and thick.

Did the pack come discreetly?

Reactions: K00paTr00pa
my last purchase on Amazon came in an open bag and I freaked out now the world knows I wear diapers

qwertyqwerty said:
Did the pack come discreetly?
Mine did, both times

Finally got my samples last week. I ordered two large diapers. They shipped TWO diapers from China. I was surprised that they didn’t have a warehouse in North America. It took about 2 weeks to arrive. The large diaper is a LARGE diaper, but overall, I still got a decent fit. They’re no doubt comfortable, but the batting comes apart after wetting. I didn’t get the kind of capacity that you usually get with a diaper of similar price. It was worth trying though.

odd1inSyde said:
They don't look cute to me, personally. Looks like someone threw all the clip art they could find onto one diaper and said "PERFECT!!"
Agree I'm not interested in these

Reactions: odd1inSyde
Already tried three of them, LOVE, LOVE them so much

I think they look cute but, as others have said, there are certainly red-flags in terms of quality. I am not sure I would want to buy these either way. I think I have been spoiled with Northshore (pink of course) and even some Rearz that I like. There are just so many options out there that something really needs to bring something significant for me to look at it seriously.

I tried these. Overall, disappointing as there is much better quality at the same price (or lower). The 2-diaper sample of plain white diapers that I ordered took a long time to arrive because they came all the way from China.

I checked out the website today and saw the diapers are at least $3 each!! Too much money for a diaper if you ask me. Even the plain white ones are over $3.. I’m gonna stick with northshore and InControl diapers!

Reactions: NKY2020 and Ortler
I have tried both the panda and the dino prints of the LandofGenie diapers. They are super soft, very absorbent, and honestly some of my favorite ADBL diapers. I ordered them off amazon, and haven't been disappointed. I have added boosters and used them without and they have held up well in both cases. They are just as crinkly as a trest or some ABU diaper, but not overly. I will definitely buy them again to try out some of the other prints!

Jamison86 said:
I have tried both the panda and the dino prints of the LandofGenie diapers. They are super soft, very absorbent, and honestly some of my favorite ADBL diapers. I ordered them off amazon, and haven't been disappointed. I have added boosters and used them without and they have held up well in both cases. They are just as crinkly as a trest or some ABU diaper, but not overly. I will definitely buy them again to try out some of the other prints!
I would be careful about wearing them for more than a few hours. I had some that ripped down the center of the backside, causing diaper fluff to go everywhere. Luckily I was home at the time and my wife had a good laugh.

I tried a few packs of these last year, they were super comfortable, fit me very well, rather absorbant (similar to a megamax), and when dry they were reasonably discrete imho. I really liked them.
The price is steep, though, and I think better options exist elsewhere. I got mine through Amazon and sent to a locker where it always came in an outer box.

I’d totally buy them again, though. Just maybe not all the time.

Back