Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
We expect a full review of the product and of your customer experience!

Reactions: MetalDan86, blaincorrous and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
They have some cute stuff, although the "$59.99 $38.99" pricing is an annoyingly transparent ploy. 🤦‍♂️ I don't get any "scam" vibes from the site, but it's definitely unfinished. The Facebook and Instagram links are broken, and the one-sentence mission statement could've used some editing by a native speaker. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: appletinytee, Carl2229 and TigerDL

odd1inSyde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
They don't look cute to me, personally. Looks like someone threw all the clip art they could find onto one diaper and said "PERFECT!!"

Reactions: appletinytee and Carl2229

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
When one of these comes to market and fails to disclose the relative absorption properties of their diapers, it’s like they don’t know what we’re looking for in the market. Or they can’t find a manufacturing partner with the appropriate capabilities. More concerning for me is the claim they have landing zones, and I don’t see any evidence of that.

Reactions: HellNo, Furrytum and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
blaincorrous said:
More concerning for me is the claim they have landing zones, and I don’t see any evidence of that.
"New all-over landing zone! An industry first!" (Kidding.) Yeah, that's odd. I hadn't zoomed on a properly large screen. Indeed, the landing zones appear to be absent.

But don't worry. That will soon be noted in an "errata" document buried on the nonexistent Support page. ;)

odd1inSyde said:
They don't look cute to me, personally. Looks like someone threw all the clip art they could find onto one diaper and said "PERFECT!!"
I get that vibe from a lot of diapers. In the case of these ones, I mostly object to the text. I do like the jungle and dino prints a bit better than the bunny one, painful though it is for me to admit that.

Last edited:
Reactions: odd1inSyde

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Cottontail said:
"New all-over landing zone! An industry first!" (Kidding.) Yeah, that's odd. I hadn't zoomed on a properly large screen. Indeed, the landing zones appear to be absent.

But don't worry. That will soon be noted in an "errata" document buried on the nonexistent Support page. ;)

I get that vibe from a lot of diapers. In the case of these ones, I mostly object to the text. I do like the jungle and dino prints a bit better than the bunny one, painful though it is for me to admit that.
Unfortunately, that’s where Bambino went when they introduced an all-over print. That’s pretty low on the hierarchy of print options these days.

* All-white
* Medical Print
* No-Landing Zone Prints (all lumped together)
* Landing-Zone Sticker Offering
* Landing-Zone Print
* All-Over Repeating Clipart
* All-Over Repeating Clipart With Continuous Border
* Positional Printing
* On-Demand Custom Print (hey a guy can dream)

Reactions: Cottontail

PoofsNFloofs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
We have to openly acknowledge that when a company like AB Universe sets the standard as high as they do, nearly every other company fails in comparison. Now, it truly is a high standard for new entrants to meet with the relatively low startup resources they have, but I've also noticed that this has led to a kind of prejudice that has then bred a kind of reflexive suspicion over anything new or different.

Straight up, unless any of these new companies can raise the capital and summon the other resources necessary to acquire their own manufacturing equipment and maintain a steady influx of quality materials, their products will essentially start out as and possibly remain rebranded wholesale Alibaba orders.

Not every customer is going to have the same needs. Maybe bailebox4916 is more of an occasional recreational diaper wearer who just wants to grab a package of something that fits their personal aesthetic more than the other available designs out there. I think that most of Little4Big's diaper designs are phenomenal, and that's what makes the ethical concerns that have been brought up about them especially disappointing.

So, while this company's design doesn't personally do it for me, I quietly cheer on new entrants and even relatively underperforming but stable competitors in the market. I really loved Diaper Connoisseur's designs, and I would have been happy to buy the occasional pack of Idyl and Amor from them even if the bulk of my orders came from AB Universe and/or Northshore.

I remain curious to see reviews of Landofgenie's products.

Reactions: TigerDL, odd1inSyde and Cottontail

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh God, not another overly busy diaper.
I'll admit that I was interested in the all white diaper. That is until I read the description. The pics showed the package with a picture of the diaper. The pic on the package shows 1 tape per side and what looks to be a stretchy side panel.
Read the description and it's 2 tapes per side and no mention of stretchy sides.
Seems deceiving to me. I'll wait this one out till the reviews start rolling in.

Last edited:
Reactions: geka and odd1inSyde

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cottontail said:
They have some cute stuff, although the "$59.99 $38.99" pricing is an annoyingly transparent ploy. 🤦‍♂️ I don't get any "scam" vibes from the site, but it's definitely unfinished. The Facebook and Instagram links are broken, and the one-sentence mission statement could've used some editing by a native speaker. :rolleyes:
The photos are poorly photoshopped. The second photo showing the diaper formed up has a mysterious tab that cuts into the landing zone all the sudden. I get you need to do this for this kind of mock-up photo, but this is way too obvious.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Entity said:
The photos are poorly photoshopped. The second photo showing the diaper formed up has a mysterious tab that cuts into the landing zone all the sudden. I get you need to do this for this kind of mock-up photo, but this is way too obvious.
Well spotted. :unsure:

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 8.17.59 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: PlastiBrain

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They do look cute but look mostly like all that is out there already, cartoony animals and busy prints. The ones with the bunnies and other colorful prints arent too bad.

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
baliebox4916 said:
I Was Looking Online at ABDL Images and Found These Really Cute Diapers

Finally a Company that can Rival and Dethrone Little4Big and Succeed at it

These Diapers are Adorable
As Someone Whos been Starving for Cute Girly Diapers Since Covid Started
This is Just What I Need

Heres the Link to these Diapers
How much do they hold?

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Couldn’t order from Australia yet apparently 😿

princeminnow

SFW only
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
Found this thread while looking for reviews myself, because I’d just found this company the other day! I’m really attached to the dinosaur ones especially— I’ve heard the shipping rates are pretty high, but they do have listings on Amazon

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can u see this? I'm trying to see if my account is active.

Reactions: Joediaper and blaincorrous

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Them are very cute !
Really like the rainbows and bunnies !

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
princeminnow said:
Found this thread while looking for reviews myself, because I’d just found this company the other day! I’m really attached to the dinosaur ones especially— I’ve heard the shipping rates are pretty high, but they do have listings on Amazon
Looks like they have brought their clothes to market on Amazon. Some cute stuff, but I don’t see the diapers yet.

appletinytee

I'm a switch both enjoy the cg role and the little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I'm fairly optimistic that the company will improve over time but it looks like a lot of their products are a cheaper cousin to LFB.

Babytony02780989

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
baliebox4916 said:
I Was Looking Online at ABDL Images and Found These Really Cute Diapers

Finally a Company that can Rival and Dethrone Little4Big and Succeed at it

These Diapers are Adorable