Landing Zone Stickers

LittleFlowerBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello! Ive been thinking about creating landing zone stickers for quite some time now.. but i was wondering everyones thoughts on this first..

What would you like to see on a landing zone sticker?

Id love to try and make the landing zone sticker of everyones dreams!! ☺️

Im excited to hear your ideas!!

Last edited:
Honestly? Licensed characters. Not a good or practical idea, I know, but I'd bend over backwards for some good looking Lion King / Lion Guard landing zone sticker packs.

Realistically? Maybe designs from existing and vintage baby diapers, just upsized, maybe with "adult sizes" indicated wherever the existing size indications are (think size 10-12, etc.). I think that would be a good place to start. There are still a lot of sposies out there that primarily rely on a bold landing zone design for decoration.

Reactions: LittleFlowerBunny and TigerDL
This is the second time today I've read about landing zones. What are they, exactly? I'm such a newb, it seems :p

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleFlowerBunny
NewLeaf said:
This is the second time today I've read about landing zones. What are they, exactly? I'm such a newb, it seems :p
Simply, it's the special front part of the diaper where the tapes all end up (where they "land") when someone puts it on you.

Most of the time that zone is reinforced so that the tapes don't rip the backsheet of the diaper, and often baby diaper companies use it also for decoration as well as other functional purposes.

Reactions: TigerDL, NewLeaf and Joules
ArgentBuffalo said:
Simply, it's the special front part of the diaper where the tapes all end up (where they "land") when someone puts it on you.

Most of the time that zone is reinforced so that the tapes don't rip the backsheet of the diaper, and often baby diaper companies use it also for decoration as well as other functional purposes.
Thank youu!

I've made a few for myself. They were more "youth friendly" or cool looking, instead of baby-ish designs.
Star Wars, The Simpsons, Animaniacs, etc.. just to name a few.

Pokemon and Pokemon... and maybe some Pokemon

Dragons would also work for me, Toothless and Zym especially, but yeah like ArgentBuffalo said, licenced characters... oh and Pokemon 😅

Something more adultish would be nice. I'm a Chicago Cubs fan. A big Cubs emblem on a blue diaper would be so cool.

• Love
Reactions: LittleFlowerBunny and 12srepaid
ArgentBuffalo said:
Honestly? Licensed characters. Not a good or practical idea, I know, but I'd bend over backwards for some good looking Lion King / Lion Guard landing zone sticker packs.

Realistically? Maybe designs from existing and vintage baby diapers, just upsized, maybe with "adult sizes" indicated wherever the existing size indications are (think size 10-12, etc.). I think that would be a good place to start. There are still a lot of sposies out there that primarily rely on a bold landing zone design for decoration.

There was a company selling these for a while. You could pick from maybe 50 vintage designs and they send you the stickers.

I ordered some from them but it was a few years ago (still have some). Can't remember what the company was called, sadly.

Pantyman said:
Something more adultish would be nice. I'm a Chicago Cubs fan. A big Cubs emblem on a blue diaper would be so cool.
I agree! I'm not a fan of these babyish designs, or even the babyish brands, such as ABUniverse and Tylables.

I love how the Honest Company and Hello Bello have some really cool designs that doesn't look all babyish.

ArgentBuffalo said:

Im looking to possibly sell these stickers on redbubble and i see that a lot of people have Licensed characters for sale.. i dont want to get in trouble with big bad disney but i may try to come up with a similar design! Thank you for your suggestion!! :)

BabyBoyRyan said:
Pokemon and Pokemon... and maybe some Pokemon

Dragons would also work for me, Toothless and Zym especially, but yeah like ArgentBuffalo said, licenced characters... oh and Pokemon 😅
Love this idea!! What about pokemon in diapers themselves?? 🤭

Youre
NewLeaf said:
This is the second time today I've read about landing zones. What are they, exactly? I'm such a newb, it seems
NewLeaf said:
Youre not a newb! We all start somewhere!! ☺️☺️

Reactions: NewLeaf
ArgentBuffalo said:

Also.. i LOVE the idea of vintage diapers!! I’ll definitely be looking into that a little deeper and trying to come up with some cool designs ☺️ Ill keep you guys posted.. this is my first time trying something like this so it may be a little but im VERY excited to start ☺️☺️☺️

Back