Anyone seen these? Anyone tried them?!
They look super cute, just ordered some in pink 💗
They're from diapered minister
kiddo-let-s-build.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, littledreamers333, LittleScotty and 2 others
do you have a link to the site

thanks!!

Looks cute and fun and has that vintage style. Shipping is cost prohibitive to the US unfortunately. Hopefully a distributor picks them up.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, TheWaddlingDad and CodyBaby
OMG finally someone releases a new vintage style diaper! And it's got two tapes! AWESOME!

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Sam I am said:
Looks cute and fun and has that vintage style. Shipping is cost prohibitive to the US unfortunately. Hopefully a distributor picks them up.
Yup 50euro for shipping a pack, insanely prohibitive, I so much wanted a sample trial package, I saw 10 euro for shipping, ok nice, then when I entered my address, bam 50euro for shipping, nope, they will stay there, they look awesome.

• Sad
Reactions: PlastiBrain
Really like the simplicity...very much reminds me of the nappies I'd have worn as a child, and the subtle boys / girls branding amplifies that. Really like them - want to try!

They arrived! Pics below.
Very early impressions as I've only had it on for a couple of hours...
They are thinner than I was expecting but may swell when wet!
The plastic is quite soft which I like. Not very crinkly which is good for me as I have to wear incognito! I know others like a good crinkle so this might not cut it.
The pink is hardly noticeable once on. That's good or bad depending on how girly I'm feeling.
I love the look of 2 tapes but they seem to loosen off on me really quickly and I don't think these tapes are adjustable, I'll try when I'm taking it off.
Overall they are v cute. I hope they swell a bit when wet or might need some boosters. Will check back after a night of use!
PSX_20220407_222240.jpg
PSX_20220407_222310.jpg
PSX_20220407_222335.jpg
PSX_20220407_222401.jpg
PSX_20220407_211005.jpgPSX_20220407_222555.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, BunnyFofo, WillFord384 and 4 others
Sam I am said:
Shipping one pack to Canada would cost me around $55 Canadian. But I agree they are supper cute and love the vintage style too. Reminds me on an 80s off brand diaper.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: PlastiBrain, CodyBaby and Sidewinder
The ridiculously high shipping cost of 50euros to Canada is why I won't order them, and I would be worried with the single tapes on each side, I had the luck to try a rearz diaper that was like this, with only 1 tape on each side, and it wasn't exactly the best fit because it couldn't hold properly on a normal adult body. Wish some similar products could be ordered for cheaper here, but I've lost hope, ABDL products here in US and Canada are overpriced if we compare the cost to theses for example.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and Abdlchriscrinkle
Never seen them until now and they look amazing!! 🤩

Very late 80s- early 90s!

I like!

Reactions: PlastiBrain, Sidewinder and LittleScotty
Still “Made in PRC” though…

From the bag design I thought we might have another EU contender…

Reactions: Babyboyzen
They’re channelling gender-specific Peaudouce from about 1991, I recon!

These are to Peaudouce what SDKs are to Pampers!

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
WHY do they keep putting the single tapes so LOW? Look at ANY baby diaper, the single tapes are right up there at the end. All this does is create a huge "overhang flap" in the front that immediately flops over and down.

I was interested in getting a bag of these to try, until I saw THAT, plus the complete lack of waist elastic.

no thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: PlastiBrain, indiaperdl and DanUt
I really like these. The prints are very much of my childhood era, and the subtle (but marked, if that makes sense!) gender differences are cute. Very very much like the late 80s/90s nappies, as @PCS says. I’d prefer two tapes, but that’s a personal preference.

Still like them a lot 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: KooshyX
This was the next day. Swelled nicely when wet and the tapes did readjust nicely, so got a few extra points! Overall happy with it and it really does look cute 😍 PSX_20220409_080123.jpg

Reactions: marcusnm, Rezzu, WillFord384 and 2 others
bambinod said:
WHY do they keep putting the single tapes so LOW? Look at ANY baby diaper, the single tapes are right up there at the end. All this does is create a huge "overhang flap" in the front that immediately flops over and down.

I was interested in getting a bag of these to try, until I saw THAT, plus the complete lack of waist elastic.

no thanks.
I think the lower tapes are awesome, for myself I would normally buy mediums, (stats 6ft 1" waist 34" weight 190lbs) but I've found with the lower tapes if I upsize then tape the diaper as is with the back side higher and the front waist band just below my belly button I get a better authentic experience, coverage, and capacity. I remember wearing pampers size 5 stretches and they fit how I like these fit, higher back side (the diaper will settle a bit after moving and you'll get the classic diaper seat / butt look, which when wet is more comfortable since the wetness isn't directly on your skin either.)

Got mine last week. Love them. The vintage design is just so cute, and the subtle pink is just what I have wanted in a white/pink diaper. I love that they look like they are supermarket nappy from the 80s.

They are comfortable too.

Reactions: Rezzu and billybobtombo
Back