Kiddo Diapers Sizing

TigerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now that Kiddo diapers are available in the US, I was looking into getting some, especially since some of their designs are very cute. I was wondering how accurate the size ranges are, how they compare to other ABDL sizes. Most of their designs (all except the junior plus) have medium range 70-100cm (27.5-39.3in) and large 100-130cm (39.3-51.1in), which seems reasonable enough (albeit slightly bigger than some ABDL brands). But then their Junior Plus diapers have ranges M 65-120cm (25.5-47.2in) and L 75-135cm (29.5-53.1in). These ranges seems a bit big, much wider ranges than other ABDL diapers. Is this the actual range of the Junior Plus diapers, maybe because of the 2 tape designs? (but then why are these ranges different than the teddies, which are also 2 tape?) Or would you stick with the size you usually use for 2-tape diapers, such as the same size you wear for SDK?

Reactions: Cottontail
Oh, at first I thought you meant ABU's kiddo model. You mean the Kiddo brand in europe. They do look nice, Id like to try their Junior Plus. Looks like a nice complement to the SDK. Sorry I have no idea as to the sizing,

Reactions: TigerDL
I'm a perfect medium in everything and the medium Junior plus wasn't comfortable for me. The padding seems to come up really low, I think it's more about the overall design of the diaper.

But I tried the large and it was waaaaay to big.

I'll stick with the SDK which is superior on all fronts.

DloverUK said:
I'm a perfect medium in everything and the medium Junior plus wasn't comfortable for me. The padding seems to come up really low, I think it's more about the overall design of the diaper.

But I tried the large and it was waaaaay to big.

I'll stick with the SDK which is superior on all fronts.
What’s your waist size, if I might ask

I happen to have the ABU SDK and Kiddo Junior Plus at home. Both Size Medium.

They are very similar in general, also in sizing. The Kiddo Junior seems to be a little bit wider (roughly 1 cm). There is also a noticeable difference in elasticity - the Kiddo can be stretched more. Another small difference is that the tapes of the ABU are a bit shifted to the top (belly bottom wise) compared to the Kiddo.

Both diapers have almost identical length (hard to tell on the picture, but if straightened I couldn't tell a difference).

For me the fit of both is fine 😊

Kiddo Junior Left, ABU SDK right

17047312421845119643544330518124.jpg

Kiddo Junior beneath ABU SDK, aligned on left side

17047327650485088308027624967904.jpg

Reactions: Iron, southeastlittle and TigerDL
eddy200 said:
What’s your waist size, if I might ask
About 32 inches.

Back