• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just LOVE wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants

toddler

I love wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I have love wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants all my life. In 1999 because of incontinence problems. I put myself back into cloth nappies and plastic pants. This year I have been back in cloth nappies and plastic pants for 23 years.
kins-adult-vinyl-pull-on-diaper-cover-20300-jpg.77079
Pre fold diapers and plastic pants (1).JPG

Attachments

• KINS Adult Vinyl Pull-On Diaper Cover 20300.jpg
    KINS Adult Vinyl Pull-On Diaper Cover 20300.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 413
Reactions: colsie28, Traveller, KCA and 1 other person
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome! I’m also a big fan of cloth nappies and plastic pants😀

Reactions: clothdl and Traveller
Hello and welcome to the forum,

Hello @toddler and welcome to the forum!

Wow! 23 years! That's amazing! Are you in your cloth nappies and plastic pants 24 hours a day?

I love wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants too, and I'm sure you'll find many others on here who feel the same. This is a great forum, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here.

Reactions: Brumas94, Traveller and chamberpot
Hello, I'm new too, I also love cloth nappies and plastic pants, they make me feel very regressed

Reactions: Traveller and abrich
abrich said:
Hello @toddler and welcome to the forum!

Wow! 23 years! That's amazing! Are you in your cloth nappies and plastic pants 24 hours a day?

I love wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants too, and I'm sure you'll find many others on here who feel the same. This is a great forum, and I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here.
That question you are asking me about if I in my cloth nappies and plastic pants 24 hours a day, the answer is yes.

Reactions: Traveller and abrich
toddler said:
That question you are asking me about if I in my cloth nappies and plastic pants 24 hours a day, the answer is yes.
Amazing! Thanks for replying! :):)

Hello and welcome to the site.

Another cloth lover here, I was raised in cloth, terry flats to be precise (none of these modern fitted jobs at the time) for most of my 30 years into this though I've had to wear disposables as I didn't have the privacy to wash them, this last year has changed that though and I am so happy to be back in cloth, I'm not a 24/7 though.

Reactions: Brumas94 and Traveller
Hi toddler welcome to ADISC.
I grew up in the era when white cloth nappies and plastic pants, were all that were available for Mothers to use on their babies and infants. And as much as I love them, I (as was Belarin's situation until recently), am not game to use cloths until I obtain a private way to dry them, (best in the sun).

In the meanwhile I will stick to using disposables.

As for me, I am a submissive asexual, feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, space exploration, astronomy, history, archeology, volcanism, geology and geography.

Glad you love using and have worn cloth nappies since last century.
Have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brumas94 and Traveller
Welcome from another with the same nappy preferences!

Reactions: Traveller
Welcome!! Enjoy the site toddler!! 🤗 a hug of welcome!! And a cheery smile! 😊

What I like about wearing a Cloth nappies and Plastic pants as if I can’t get to the toilet in time I can do it in my A Cloth nappies and Plastic pants in my support worker can change it for me.

Cloth diapers and plastic pants rawk! (y)

I agree cloth diapers and plastic panties are best although I struggle pinning them on. I hold out hope that my accepting wife will help getting me ready for bed by pinning my diapers on. I sympathize that diapering her hubby is weird but hope it will become the norm sooner than later.

I wearing My Baby print plastic pants cove my cloth Nappy.image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74790 and (deleted member)
Hey everyone I also love wearing terry nappies and plastic pants

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 74790 and MYHubbyisABDL
Back