Just found out

RandomABDL202 said:
Just found out my roommate is a ABDL and so am i, She is female and i am male. She does not know that i know she is a abdl, How would i approach this? Do i just ignore it and let everything play out for the next few years?
I wouldn't let it go YEARS. No. But over the next few months... ?

Damn this has been going on almost 6 months now 😮 I mean if it was me I would of tried dropping hints and if that wasn't working then I would of for sure brought up the dirty hidden diapers considering they basically live in your place! it's now at that point where you have to take charge and deal with what you wants.

I think I've identified it as:

1) you want her to be ABDL
2) you want her to open up to you first and then you might choose to say
3) your scared its him and that means losing her in the long run
4) your own insecurities are killing the chances of making this happen
5) you've come here for advice but nobody is going to tell you what you want and therefore your changing the story or making things change to fit your agenda and until you make a move nothing will change
6) he sounds like a complete pain in the ass, I mean he bums on your sofa, joblessly living off relations to fund his life, he lives in your place for free and his gf is benefiting from that as well
7) it's your place, your rules, your desires
8) are you shamed by your interests?
9) All the signs and evidence are there so you've got so much you could engage a conversation about it all even if you just ask about them in interest and then when you've accepted yourself you can make the jump and tell someone else
10) If she's into it then she's probably going to look for someone who is equally at peace with their pleasurable desires and kink
11) ABDLs are hard to come by but saying that I think ON has pretty decent communities and also home to REARZ
12) DECIDE because its only causing you pain, they will happily keep living off your hospitality and you supporting their living means they can indulge in this level of ABDL play

Just somethings to think about and go forward you have to make a change to get this going somewhere and yes it could end in diaster and everybody goes and your left by yourself but actually maybe that could be good you can enjoy the space and maybe get some fun ABDL stuff for your house rather than letting two people who don't fully respect you take the bloody mick.

Last edited:
Reactions: MandyBear
Back