Just an Update

durgan87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Well I saw my Urologist after the ER and Urology-fellow put in the Foley Catheter by wire. It's still a capped foley, but sometime depending on how much I move the cap pops out and gets lost in the diaper. As the NP and the Dr. both said it's a good thing I wear the diaper or things would be a lot messier. Right now they are setting me on the schedule for a capped supra-pubic. The good part about that is that it will sit higher than a Foley and won't be as prone to being uncapped by my normal movement, as I'm sick of not being able to do what I want to doing because of this stupid thing. It's making sleeping a pain. I've tried a night bag, only to have it disconnect and flood the bed. To sleeping with it capped to have the cap come off and awaken in a diaper that over flowed. Now I sleep with it capped and a double diaper, terry lined plastic pants and short legged plastic bloomer over that. So far it doesn't stay capped, but they only leaks are into the terry lined pants. I wish my meds didn't dry my mouth so much. MS is such a bitch of a disease.

durgan87 said:
Well I saw my Urologist after the ER and Urology-fellow put in the Foley Catheter by wire. It's still a capped foley, but sometime depending on how much I move the cap pops out and gets lost in the diaper. As the NP and the Dr. both said it's a good thing I wear the diaper or things would be a lot messier. Right now they are setting me on the schedule for a capped supra-pubic. The good part about that is that it will sit higher than a Foley and won't be as prone to being uncapped by my normal movement, as I'm sick of not being able to do what I want to doing because of this stupid thing. It's making sleeping a pain. I've tried a night bag, only to have it disconnect and flood the bed. To sleeping with it capped to have the cap come off and awaken in a diaper that over flowed. Now I sleep with it capped and a double diaper, terry lined plastic pants and short legged plastic bloomer over that. So far it doesn't stay capped, but they only leaks are into the terry lined pants. I wish my meds didn't dry my mouth so much. MS is such a bitch of a disease.
Well I'm having surgery on the 23 at 8:00 am so I have to be there at 6:30. I don't think my brain even functions at that time. I have my pre-op testing on the 15th at Noon so that should be fun, I love having blood drawn and EKGs. Then being asked a 101 questions about my health, but that will be fine as long as I can get this done. Urology is changing the foley that day and taking a urine sample and then I go to the VA for more appointments.

Back