• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just a little boy

Cowboybaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello all,
I am an adult baby diaper lover who enjoys spending much time in my little space. I love the aspect of being regressed or hypnotized by loving or caring adults. I am 57 years old and have been in diapers by choice for most of my life. I enjoy hunting fishing racing cars and just being little. Catch me if you can I do not spend a lot of time on social network but I do enjoy speaking to others who also have the same interest. Best of wishes to you all from your little buddy cowboybaby

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Welcome and wishing you a good time, little cowboy! 😊

Welcome to the community and forums

Hello and welcome aboard!

Hello, Welcome.

Welcome to ADISC Cowboybaby have fun !!

Hi welcome 🤗

Welcome Cowboy!🥳

Cowboybaby said:
Hello all,
I am an adult baby diaper lover who enjoys spending much time in my little space. I love the aspect of being regressed or hypnotized by loving or caring adults. I am 57 years old and have been in diapers by choice for most of my life. I enjoy hunting fishing racing cars and just being little. Catch me if you can I do not spend a lot of time on social network but I do enjoy speaking to others who also have the same interest. Best of wishes to you all from your little buddy cowboybaby
Hello and welcome here

Cowboybaby said:
Hello all,
Hi Cowboybaby, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friendships also. We have quite a few cowboy's here, all are friendly. (y) :giggle:

Welcome

Back