Journey to partner/spouse participation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddeddownthere

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi there,

I am sure this topic has been discussed in bits and pieces before. I am in a situation where I told my partner about a year into our relationship just prior to him moving in. At first he reacted negatively, but very quickly apologized and said he’s ok with it after researching more on his own and said he wants me to be happy. So for months I would subtly bring it up in conversation. He wouldn’t engage too much. But then twice he raided my diapers and came out wearing one. I believe he was trying to stimulate some sexual activity, but I do not believe he’s into it himself. Fast forward to now - he will occasionally joke with me about diapers and my use of them, and I will wear to bed sometimes. He insists me wearing to bed doesn’t bother him at all. But because of my own insecurities, I will only wear to bed after he’s sleeping and he’s almost always leaving for work before I’m up. I’m still shy about my diaper usage in front of him directly. Of course I’d dream to have a partner who participates, but I also know that’s just not realistic since he’s not ABDL. But what I’m trying to discover is, is he kinky enough where he’s willing to try it out, or just doesn’t care so will do it? I’m horribly afraid of turning him off. I know it doesn’t hurt to ask, or to determine just what exactly the boundaries are, but I just don’t know how to even bring it up, or what to say or where to go from here.

Has anyone else had a non-ABDL partner participate, and if so, how did you get to that point? What did you say? How did they react? Do they enjoy it? Or are they just doing it to make you happy?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences.

My wife is non-abdl. She has worn a diaper for me a few times before though. Always with the intent to indulge me ir stimulate sexual activity though. Otherwise she is just not into diapers at all.

It's ok for me though, because she is perfectly fine with me wearing them, even openly around the house and in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back