Joey Cuties

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
An abdl friend of mine pointed me to this site, but I thought I would get other's options on this

1. Has anyone ordered here?
2. What's the quality like?
3. Do they ship discreetly?

try at own risk

Please keep in mind that post is from 4 years ago, and is a complaint by only one person.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonPrinceling and sinceiwassmall
I do remember going to the website a little while ago and there was more products shown (or at least plans for them) than there is currently but that could be because of pandemic issue

According to Google, the individual running the website is from Malaysia, has been selling ABDL items since 2016, and hand makes all of their clothing.

I've ordered 10 outfits from him back in 2017-2019. It's a one person operation, so it took awhile for my order to be completed and received. The quality is amazing, super high quality. And very discreet packaging and shipping. He hasn't really updated his website much, from designs he posted on his social media sites are not on his website. You will have better luck emailing him on what designs he currently has in stock.

redsan said:
I've ordered 10 outfits from him back in 2017-2019. It's a one person operation, so it took awhile for my order to be completed and received. The quality is amazing, super high quality. And very discreet packaging and shipping. He hasn't really updated his website much, from designs he posted on his social media sites are not on his website. You will have better luck emailing him on what designs he currently has in stock.
Yes!
He is a one-man operation.
I believe he is also on the Autism Spectrum and is himself, a "Little/AB".
I am linked to him via facebook just to see what he is up to.

Reactions: dogboy
My mistake 😉

Caitianx is right. Joey C. has had a You Tube site so you might check that out and see if there are any up to date videos. I know he did make and market AB/DL clothes but I don't know if he still does. My guess is that if he has recent or current videos and he's talking about his business, then you would probably be safe to order. I would use a credit card so if things don't work out, you can get your money back.

Yea he still is open and makes great products.. Im on my 4 th one. BUT it took him 2 years to make this last order. He does awesome work but you have to keep on him ot he will get sidetracked and you will wait and wait... He is a one man ( boy) show..

I paid money. Got nothing.

bobbyboy said:
I paid money. Got nothing.
Keep on him on his FB site..

Back