Jean Cut for Diaper

Arkady

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Which Jean cut is a nice midpoint between hiding a diaper bulge and “modern” (slim/skinny)? Any specific one for Levi’s? For context, I’m 125 pounds and 5 foot 6 inches. I can fit in boy size 16/18 clothing. So, I’m very skinny and any bagginess doesn’t look good. I wear jeans that are slim which works well with my body type.

I guess what I’m saying, what are cuts I should stay away from and the cuts I should look into when shopping given I’m skinny? Should I go for stretch or no stretch? When I get back home from family (Christmas holidays), I will try out jeans at the mall. But, I want to make sure I’m not making a terrible mistake. I tend to be oblivious, so I want to avoid a situation where it’s obvious I’m wearing but I don’t know that. Any recommendations for specific brands or anything would be helpful.

I did use the search feature and the advice I found was loose/relaxed and to add +1 or +2 inches to waist. The problem is that I bought a pair of jeans following that advice and they are very baggy on me, specifically my legs. The crotch was perfect fitting the diaper. So, I need something that is slim fit for legs and has space in the crotch for the diaper.

I love jeans with stretch. It helps with comfort, and adds some support. I find going up one size is sufficient. As far as what cut, its all personal preference. I wear both mens, and women's jeans.

Reactions: Arkady
I lost 25 pounds and two inches off my waistband and I never got rid of the jeans that are too big. I found them more comfortable to wear with diapers cuz they’re not compressing my diapers and doesn’t show the outline and/or bulges. So get a pair of jeans that are 2 sizes bigger. Like if you’re 30x32, then get a 32x32.

Reactions: MangaFan and Arkady
I am a total Levi's fan, 501s or 541. I have a 33ish waist, but wear a 36 waist jean, and there is plenty of room in the crotch and seat to accommodate thick diapers and even after several hours of soaking or messy diapers. But you have to try several varieties of styles and manufacturers while diapered to get a good idea of what would work for you.

Reactions: Arkady
I know this is an old thread, but kohls has a brand called Sonoma that sells men's adaptive jeans which have elastic in the waist, velcro fly/zipper, and full sized front/back pockets. They are high rise in the back to accommodate a diaper. I ordered a pair around the time this post was made actually, and they are really great quality. I even just ordered a couple more pairs in different colors!

Otherwise, like people have said, just go up a size with something that has some stretch :)

Reactions: babyky
Starfish said:
I know this is an old thread, but kohls has a brand called Sonoma that sells men's adaptive jeans which have elastic in the waist, velcro fly/zipper, and full sized front/back pockets. They are high rise in the back to accommodate a diaper. I ordered a pair around the time this post was made actually, and they are really great quality. I even just ordered a couple more pairs in different colors!

Otherwise, like people have said, just go up a size with something that has some stretch :)
i was considering getting these. how is the inseam on these? are they roomier for the diaper? im worried theyre either going to be too tight or too baggy.

For me I found wearing the next size up and a jean with stretch fabric, most guys jeans don't have that, works great with a diaper for me.

I like the “Carhartt Men's Rugged Flex Relaxed Fit Heavyweight 5-Pocket Jean”. They’re heavy weight denim which helps smooth over outlines and they get baggy enough when upsized or when not upsized still do a good job hiding Tena slip plus and Dailee pull-ups, Tena slip maxi is semi hidden when dry or damp but not when soaked. Upsizing helps.

Last edited:
Those are another option

Otherwise:
Using a belt and onesie helps a bit to keep everything in line I have found, also loose fitting or relaxed styles

Overalls tend to also be a good option, even if the top half is covered by a shirt or sweater

Last edited:
diaperbutt09 said:
i was considering getting these. how is the inseam on these? are they roomier for the diaper? im worried theyre either going to be too tight or too baggy.
They definitely have a roomier inseam but not baggy. I most recently wore a try again diaper with them, no issues. The only thing I would change is really the Velcro closure, but I’m not going to complain there lol

Back