Jean Cut for Diaper

Arkady

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Which Jean cut is a nice midpoint between hiding a diaper bulge and “modern” (slim/skinny)? Any specific one for Levi’s? For context, I’m 125 pounds and 5 foot 6 inches. I can fit in boy size 16/18 clothing. So, I’m very skinny and any bagginess doesn’t look good. I wear jeans that are slim which works well with my body type.

I guess what I’m saying, what are cuts I should stay away from and the cuts I should look into when shopping given I’m skinny? Should I go for stretch or no stretch? When I get back home from family (Christmas holidays), I will try out jeans at the mall. But, I want to make sure I’m not making a terrible mistake. I tend to be oblivious, so I want to avoid a situation where it’s obvious I’m wearing but I don’t know that. Any recommendations for specific brands or anything would be helpful.

I did use the search feature and the advice I found was loose/relaxed and to add +1 or +2 inches to waist. The problem is that I bought a pair of jeans following that advice and they are very baggy on me, specifically my legs. The crotch was perfect fitting the diaper. So, I need something that is slim fit for legs and has space in the crotch for the diaper.

Jeff Rictus

T.D.S.O.B.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I love jeans with stretch. It helps with comfort, and adds some support. I find going up one size is sufficient. As far as what cut, its all personal preference. I wear both mens, and women's jeans.

Reactions: Arkady

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I lost 25 pounds and two inches off my waistband and I never got rid of the jeans that are too big. I found them more comfortable to wear with diapers cuz they’re not compressing my diapers and doesn’t show the outline and/or bulges. So get a pair of jeans that are 2 sizes bigger. Like if you’re 30x32, then get a 32x32.

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am a total Levi's fan, 501s or 541. I have a 33ish waist, but wear a 36 waist jean, and there is plenty of room in the crotch and seat to accommodate thick diapers and even after several hours of soaking or messy diapers. But you have to try several varieties of styles and manufacturers while diapered to get a good idea of what would work for you.