Japanese Learning Week 11 - RIP My Money

HappyPixels

Papa Pixels
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Greetings, lovely littles and diapered delinquents. Hope you're all having an awesome day.

My mouse broke and I am sad. Gotta get a new one now. I'm trying to save money and my mouse goes "lol bitch bye". I have never felt so betrayed in my entire life. Sorry this has nothing to do with language learning. I'm just salty.

Back on the learning front, I haven't really learned anything new this week outside of a couple of words. I've largely just been reviewing what I've already learned and reading Chi's Sweet Home. I've also downloaded a bunch of new manga and games that I plan on checking out this weekend. I'm a little scared because I know what I've gotten is above my learning level and I'll be spending more time looking up vocab and grammar than actually reading or playing anything.

I'm gonna go cry into a pillow over the money I'm gonna have to spend on a new mouse now.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks
Depending on the mouse. They are relatively cheap compared to all the other stuff we spend money on in this group. 😁

Reactions: HappyPixels
HappyPixels said:
Greetings, lovely littles and diapered delinquents. Hope you're all having an awesome day.

My mouse broke and I am sad. Gotta get a new one now. I'm trying to save money and my mouse goes "lol bitch bye". I have never felt so betrayed in my entire life. Sorry this has nothing to do with language learning. I'm just salty.

Back on the learning front, I haven't really learned anything new this week outside of a couple of words. I've largely just been reviewing what I've already learned and reading Chi's Sweet Home. I've also downloaded a bunch of new manga and games that I plan on checking out this weekend. I'm a little scared because I know what I've gotten is above my learning level and I'll be spending more time looking up vocab and grammar than actually reading or playing anything.

I'm gonna go cry into a pillow over the money I'm gonna have to spend on a new mouse now.
Well rather a mouse than a new computer. My computer is more than 10 years old and no longer has support for windows 8. I don't have enough memory for windows 10 which will not be supported after next year, or windows 11 that everybody seems to use now. Looking into new HP computers like the one I am used to will set me back about $1,800.00 to $2,000.00 so I am looking to budget for this. I am in need as mine is pretty slow and the monitor flutters a bit and even though I have been through and cleaned out things I don't need or use, it is still slow. Any way it is what it is and I use it every day for many things so I will bite the bullet.

Reactions: HappyPixels
I also actually need a new laptop but seeing as I panic over buying a mouse getting a new laptop isn't happening any time soon :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back