Japanese Learning Week 10 - Japanese Disney Sing-a-long Time!

HappyPixels

Papa Pixels
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Greetings, lovely littles and diapered delinquents. Hope you're all having an awesome day.

Still focusing on casual verb conjugation with this week largely been about the TE form and some of the ways it can be used. I'm still not the most confident in my conjugating skills but I'm getting there and one day I'll finally get to move onto adjectives. But more importantly...

Check out this great YouTube channel!

It's full of the Japanese versions of Disney songs. But why I really love it is because the videos come with the lyrics written in kanji and kana and not romaji like some of the other Japanese lyric videos I've found. It hasn't been updated in a few years so it doesn't have some of the newer films but it has all the classics. I can jam out to The Lion King 2's We Are One and that's all that matters to me. And it's really cool learning the Japanese names of these classic movies and songs. I just wish I could actually watch the full movies in Japanese instead of just clips. Well, maybe one day when I can actually afford some kind of streaming service. Now, have some screenshots from the videos to demonstrate who the lyrics are laid out because why not?

jp1.png

jp3.png

• Love
Reactions: todderhr
Back