I've got to go to hospital to have my tooth taken out today

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I've got to go to hospital to have my tooth taken out today.

And I' really really really really really really REALLY don't want to go.

It a wisdom tooth that's right at the back.

I am thinking if I could take Peter Rabbit with me. But I don't know. He might go in my back pack with my change. But I wont to hold him.

Really wish I had a Big to go with me. My Little is working this weekend so don't have Issac hand to hold eather.

Really would like to have a P-Dom / Big that would help me through stuff.

Plus I kind of back in diapers allot just lately.

I go through faces sometimes I don't wear for week.

But just lately I've been finding that I've been wanting to wear more and more. Like 24/7.

and finding myself in a little head space. Alot.

Really wish that sucking on an adult pacifier was more socially acceptable in public, as this would carm me down at the hospital.

And I have to catch a bus there and back as I not allowed to drive after they give me medicine so they can take my wisdom tooth out.

Why am I such a Little?

If I was a real group up, this would be easy peasy lemon Squeezy. But I still just a kid in a big silly adult body.

And I need hugs.

Siysiy

when I was 20s, I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out at the hospital. they were coming in at an angle and starting to buckle the rest of my teeth. they gave me some pain killers. but the next day I had to go back to the hospital because my throat started to swell up. I had a bad infection and had to get some antibiotics for it.
so no it was not fun getting them pulled out. but better then having all my teeth messed up.
so smile it will be ok after your teeth are fixed up

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, little guy! I'm sure you'll be in and out in no time and your tooth will stop hurting you.

Reactions: siysiy
I have had my Wisdom teeth out quite a while ago, i had them for way too long though and I ended up having quite a pain infection that I had to take a course of Antibiotics for, for 10 days due to that.

Reason I had them too long was because they were growing in wickedly so would need oral surgery and not simple extractions and of course seeing any kind of Dentist costs too much in the United States and I didn't have Dental insurance or Medical insurance at the time for quite a while.

When I got Dental Insurance I went to see an oral surgeon that basically told me he didn't see what the big deal was (after the 10 days of Antibiotics, he couldn't see my suffering and wouldn't believe me) and that he would only want to extract 1, so I would have ended up having 2 or 3 operations (I had 3 Wisdom Teeth instead of 4) and was not going for it.

I found a different Oral Surgeon, paid to be put Asleep and when I woke up I was done.

Initial recovery wasnt bad, but it felt like bone was growing in where the teeth were for 6 months after that and that was the worst part of the whole ordeal.

It sucks, but with some time off to recover, and hopefully strong painkillers (I was given weak crap that was barely any better than OTC crap) it isn't that bad of an ordeal and you will survive and be after once you recover.

I am really upset now.

Got to see the doctor and the only thing he did was examine by mouth.

He told me that he wasn't going to do the operation today.

At I will have appointment to come back another day.

I haven't had anything to eat because I thought they were going to operate on me today.
Now i'm super hungry.

And I've wasted the whole morning on the NHS.

Why are grown up so silly.

No fair.

I need some Little space time, big time.

Aweee that's no fun :cry: but it will be okay and if you want to take your Peter Rabit then bring it in your bag and you can cuddle him as soon as youre done! I had 3 removed at the same time and I was nervous and alone but I didn't feel a thing and it was quick. Let us know how it goes!

On the bright side, the meds might help with regressing. :)

Last edited:
PapaBear001 said:
On the bright side, the meds might help with regressing. :)
Hee her I don't need much triggering to regress. I just find it harder to pretend I'm an adult.

Reactions: PapaBear001
I have them put me to sleep when I have teeth extractions. That way I don't know what's happening. I've done well after the extractions, so hopefully, things will go well of you too.

I had all my wisdom teeth taken out at one time so it was done in a hospital setting and I was put out.

My mouth was a bit sore after I woke up due to the doctor needing to stretch the mouth open in order to do the extraction but other than that I didn't have any pain. Later they offered me a pain pill that I refused because I wasn't in any pain. Within 24 hours or so, I was back to normal (although I had to be careful eating for a while).

I hope yours goes well.

Last edited:
Had mine out at age 24. I knew they'd be a problem since age 12 but we didn't have the cash so I waited until they actually started causing problems. That was a mistake in hindsight but the actual procedure wasn't that bad. Here was my day:

Was prescribed premedication in the form of 0.5mg clonazepam the night prior so I'd be well-rested (helps reduce inflammation).
NPO the morning of the procedure (prevent aspiration of stomach contents).
Took another dose of 0.5mg clonazepam one hour prior to appointment.
IV sedation with midazolam, hydrcodone, and ondansetron, (sedative, opioid painkiller, and anti-nausea drug, respectively).
Felt nauseated for about half a second, then blacked out.
Woke up (took them a few tries as I wanted to keep going back to sleep), felt nauseated for a few seconds, then sweaty, then perfectly fine.
Went home, had to bite on gauze (a few hours) to keep pressure on the incision sites until the clots had started to scab over.
Sutures were self-dissolving and were gone after a few days.
Ate mostly apple sauce and gelatin for one and a half days.
Actually had to take one dose of the prescribed opioid painkiller the following day for the pain but after that, OTC stuff was more than sufficient.

Overall, it was actually pretty awesome for what they did. A lot less pain and inconvenience than I'd expected.

Ah man, I remember when I had mine pulled. Paradigm shifting, life changing, pivotal moment of my life. Practicing pranayama on the table with a face mask blasting me with nitrous. Learned a lot about myself in that disconnect from reality known as heavy dissociation caused by an overdose of laughing gas. I ended up quitting smoking after that experience, found a deep connection with the quite of nature and noise of my own brain and body's functioning.

Hope everything is okay! Best wishes,
-Kiwi

I had only my bottoms taken out a couple of years ago. The surgery wasn't too bad cause I was out like a light but the next couple of days sucked. LITERALLY. You may hafta go easy on your paci for a little while. You gotta let em heal and any sucking could open the wounds. I know I had to stop using mine for like a week.

Back