I've given up on betterdry.

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Can't wait any longer, I've looked on many websites including in Canada which I've found Incontrol BeDry night xl, I need a heavy absorbing diaper because I'm on Lasix twice a day because of heart disease I wet a lot I found the quality to be better than betterdry because on betterdry the standing leg guards always fell off from sweating not on the incontrol, but the incontrol seem to be a little more crinkley than the betterdry but the incontrol seem to fit better I think this is my new go to diaper.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BigAl2 and Davvyboy
BABYTIGERCUB said:
Can't wait any longer, I've looked on many websites including in Canada which I've found Incontrol BeDry night xl, I need a heavy absorbing diaper because I'm on Lasix twice a day because of heart disease I wet a lot I found the quality to be better than betterdry because on betterdry the standing leg guards always fell off from sweating not on the incontrol, but the incontrol seem to be a little more crinkley than the betterdry but the incontrol seem to fit better I think this is my new go to diaper.
Good luck

Reactions: BABYTIGERCUB
I switched from betterdry to incontrol.

Betterdry is perhaps the "best diaper for the dollar" on EARTH, ESPECIALLY when bought from LLMedico.Not only do the offer and instant 10% for veterans, firefighers, EMS/EMTs, Police and I am sure there are more PLUS you get "rewards" with EVERY purchase. When I had to buy my own through them, that worked out to 2 free cases of Betterdry/year! You can't beat that ANYWHERE!

Be patient. Everyone has supplies coming in shortly.

Reactions: jdinvirginia, BigAl2 and BuffedBaby
I love LLMedico, they took over as my secondary choice after Northshore when Gary sold XP Medical. Though these days LL Medico is my main supplier since prices are so high for north shore these days. Betterdry was sold out for a while at LL but it’s in stock, crinklz are sold out still there.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
BABYTIGERCUB said:
Do you normally get betterdry in large or XL? Incontrols sizing ranges have me scratching my head wondering if I should get bedry xl because it is closer to the sizing of betterdry Large I've been wearing for years, Or bedry Large which seems very far away in comparison to betterdry Large size.

-Also, due to supplies remaining and cost prohibitive shipping, I have to order a case, not just a couple of $10 2packs + shipping. As I've come to find Betterdry may be out of stock past the end of March.

Last edited:
Betterdry in xl size and incontrol bedry in xl their about the same the incontrol are just a little smaller but can be adjusted more easily than betterdry the standing leg guards on bedry incontrol haven't fell off at all some of my betterdry standing leg guards have fell off quite often.

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion
Back