It's a bummer

LAD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm always a little sad when I have to get dressed for the day and I can't be in my snuggle gear. I want to stay in a diaper and my jammies. I can put on a daytime diaper with some extra pads or even a cloth diaper with a booster but it's just not the same! I recently got my first abdl diapers. I got samples and just 3 diapers was $21. I need to get something else ordered that's plastic backed like those but not as expensive so I can change into one after work each evening. The feeling of being so calm and cushy and cozy....there's nothing like it.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Kittyinpink
LAD said:
I'm always a little sad when I have to get dressed for the day and I can't be in my snuggle gear. I want to stay in a diaper and my jammies. I can put on a daytime diaper with some extra pads or even a cloth diaper with a booster but it's just not the same! I recently got my first abdl diapers. I got samples and just 3 diapers was $21. I need to get something else ordered that's plastic backed like those but not as expensive so I can change into one after work each evening. The feeling of being so calm and cushy and cozy....there's nothing like it.
I'm with you. All day yesterday is was in a diaper and t-shirt then I had to get dressed to go out to dinner with some friends of my wife. I hated that I had to give up that nice diapered comfy zone, just like I hate it when the weekend ends and it's back to work Monday which means no diapers till Friday again.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling, Kittyinpink, LAD and 2 others
Nowididit said:
I'm with you. All day yesterday is was in a diaper and t-shirt then I had to get dressed to go out to dinner with some friends of my wife. I hated that I had to give up that nice diapered comfy zone, just like I hate it when the weekend ends and it's back to work Monday which means no diapers till Friday again.
I know how you feel, but several years ago my wife agreed I should keep my diapers on when we go out, including when we go for dinner with friends or when we visit them. Some know now that I wear diapers and have been fine with it. I've been a DL all my life, tried to stop but couldn't. My wife understands and has been supportive since I first told her before we were married. Before meeting her, I rarely wore diapers around friends for fear of being discovered.

Reactions: warmfeeling, MetalDan86 and LAD
Lyric said:
I know how you feel, but several years ago my wife agreed I should keep my diapers on when we go out, including when we go for dinner with friends or when we visit them. Some know now that I wear diapers and have been fine with it. I've been a DL all my life, tried to stop but couldn't. My wife understands and has been supportive since I first told her before we were married. Before meeting her, I rarely wore diapers around friends for fear of being discovered.
Family, friends and work. No diapers. That's my rule.

Yeah I can wear them around the house and I can wear them around my wife but to work...I just can't yet. I guess because I am fortunate enough to not need to. I do consider it fortunate to be able to choose wearing them. And I can wear pullups with pads inside to sorta give the diaper feeling. But then I still don't wet during my workday. The abdl diapers, I feel like, for me would be too obvious and I'm not comfortable with that. So evenings and weekends it is!

Tykables Overnights are a great value. Currently $3 per diaper when purchased 40 at a time and have the best performance overall of all diapers I've tried (and I've tried over 100 different kinds of diapers). Not to mention that the $3 per diaper includes tax and shipping. The landing zone however feels a bit rough (although expected for a hybrid (plastic backed with velcro tabs) diaper). Also my main complaint about them is that some batches have needed airing out due to strong plastic off gassing odor. Although the legs have gaped at times and that fact that don't absorb quite as fast as the very best I've tested, they have the best durability of the high-tiered diapers I've tried and are among the highest capacity diapers on the market. Even if price didn't matter, they'd still be my preferred diaper and it's great because the other alternatives in the highest quality class of diapers usually go for about $5 each. (I speak of prices and experience from the contiguous 48 in the USA.)

Last edited:
Back