babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
7F33A3AE-61F8-46A3-91F0-37437E89C789.jpeg

I woke up to the cat peeing all over me, my partner in tears telling me she can’t cope with her mood or the cat pee that soaked me and the bed. I had to struggle in pain from my joints, go to the supermarket, get new bedding, clean and dry the bed mattress all while I’m overstimulated (my autism) so I got through it cleaned
The bed made sure the cat was okay and then I had enough so went to the beach, took food and ice cold Fanta And sat out until the sun went down and watched the sunset. I stopped for a lemonade on the walk back home (my partner came too) it helped lift our spirits, but it’s all I managed today.

I got ish I had the strength to keep my head above water but at times it’s difficult, I was to scream, I want to cry but having something to look forward to, even if it’s natures wonderful displays it’s what gets you through the day, I survived another day and nature really helped. Sometimes I just wish life was full of more nature and less full of people. I would love to take off in to the sunset and just keep doing, never look back and just have adventure. Life’s too short to get caught up in hustle and bustle some times you gotta take a step back and see the bigger picture or just do what it takes to be okay today

Reactions: Blekyss, lilbabyjooce, ianwee and 7 others
So Sorry to hear about what happen babyraggeydolls !!
It could be the kitty has heath issues or don't care much for the kitty latter using!
I'm kind of like you LUV nature photos and the little things in life !!

Reactions: Blekyss, lilbabyjooce, babyraggydolls and 2 others
Nice picture!

Reactions: Blekyss and Jorelaxed
You are strong Babyraggydolls!, it is very difficult, it will get better over time.🙂 beautiful sunset picture.😊

Reactions: Blekyss, babyraggydolls and Diprs2
Jorelaxed said:
You are strong Babyraggydolls!, it is very difficult, it will get better over time.🙂 beautiful sunset picture.😊
Thank you

Just discovered that mother in law's dog pissed on the sofa again. It gets taken out four to five times a day but still decides it can use the sofas or floor. Wish we could get rid of it.....long story.
Keep strong. Really nice photo, west coast somewhere.

Reactions: babyraggydolls
Tenawearer said:
Just discovered that mother in law's dog pissed on the sofa again. It gets taken out four to five times a day but still decides it can use the sofas or floor. Wish we could get rid of it.....long story.
Keep strong. Really nice photo, west coast somewhere.
My cats are forever peeing, pooping or making a mess, the other day it was the toilet roll they went after and then I had lots of confetti 🎉 to pick up, I love them but it’s hard. One of my cats loves to turn the bins out and you wake up to a kitchen where the trash has been tripped over by little paws 🐾 and a trial of rubbish. I called him Oscar (my cat) because he is grumpy and lives in the bin, through choice (I just can’t keep him out) I’ve even tried weighing it down and he woke how manages to still get one over on me lol 😝 he always looks proud that he has done it also but it just could be his moustache that makes him look like he is grinning lol. Yes it’s beautifully at the beach here, always love it 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_4788.jpeg
    IMG_4788.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Deleted member 39193
That cat has one heck of a “paint scheme” if I wasn’t private about ADISC I would show my boss; she loves cats. Had two herself, now just one.

Last edited:
babyraggydolls said:
View attachment 110295

Sometimes I just wish life was full of more nature and less full of people. I would love to take off in to the sunset and just keep doing, never look back and just have adventure. Life’s too short to get caught up in hustle and bustle some times you gotta take a step back and see the bigger picture or just do what it takes to be okay today
I think we all have times when we feel exactly the same way as you, babyraggydolls. Sometimes the people and pets that are around us can seem annoying, but if you are still able to recognise and appreciate the beauty of a sunset, a flower, a cloud ... even a mischievous cat ... then you will find the strength to keep your head above the waves that threaten to drag you down. Yes, life can be hard, but the small, simple, l ovely things ithat are there every day can help us to appreciate that life can really be beautiful.

Beautiful photograph ... and I love your cat!

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
babyraggydolls said:
My cats are forever peeing, pooping or making a mess, the other day it was the toilet roll they went after and then I had lots of confetti 🎉 to pick up, I love them but it’s hard. One of my cats loves to turn the bins out and you wake up to a kitchen where the trash has been tripped over by little paws 🐾 and a trial of rubbish. I called him Oscar (my cat) because he is grumpy and lives in the bin, through choice (I just can’t keep him out) I’ve even tried weighing it down and he woke how manages to still get one over on me lol 😝 he always looks proud that he has done it also but it just could be his moustache that makes him look like he is grinning lol. Yes it’s beautifully at the beach here, always love it 🥰
Nice cat! We have two sisters, really sweet and useful too, catching mice. The dog is a lodger turned permanent resident. Enough of the dog. We have four rabbits too, all girls so no explosive population. Keep the grass short.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Tenawearer said:
Nice cat! We have two sisters, really sweet and useful too, catching mice. The dog is a lodger turned permanent resident. Enough of the dog. We have four rabbits too, all girls so no explosive population. Keep the grass short.
I just have the one moggy, a really lovely friendly and affectionate tabby called ‘Padstow’ - I’ve known her since the day she was born and has been a brilliant companion for 15 years. Still remarkably active, she’s forgotten to get old and is still a good mouser.
babyraggydolls said:

Reactions: ianwee
Back