Is this deal legit?!?!?

Are they any good?

diapereddesigner said:
Are they any good?
No idea, XL is too big for me, but covidien is supposed to be a reliable medical brand name...

Man, if my wife had no problems with me wearing diapers, I'd be all over that! If there is no fine print that can trip you up, thwy have to honor that price

It looks like an erroneous listing but it may very well be fulfilled at that price. Worst case they send a single poor quality brief in an envelope for the $0.81 plus 7.95 shipping, best case they send a case of poor quality briefs for under $9. If they send anything less than the described 60 count you can dispute through amazon and eventually get a refund. Note that it's fulfilled by a third party and not sold by amazon so it uses the alternate dispute resolution process. Low risk and if the reward is worth it then proceed.
My memory of this brand would be the lowest quality "hospital" grade, less than even a Walmart brand. Maybe do a good deed and donate them to a place in need if they arrive and you don't fit them.

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz, 87dervaTheExplora, depta99 and 1 other person
They are much bigger than I need but I'm willing to give it a shot and I can donate if needed.

artemisenterri said:

Covidien KDL65035 Simplicity Adult Briefs Disp Moderate Absorbent, X-Large, 60 Per Case
Only 81 freaking cents?!?!?

XL's are just WAAAY too big for me, or I'd be jumping on it...
from what I can gather they are basically a hospital grade diaper the image displayed doesn't match the product
so guess for under 10 bucks you can risk it? If they are great you have a deal if not donate them to a place in need

ucfguy475 said:
It looks like an erroneous listing but it may very well be fulfilled at that price. Worst case they send a single poor quality brief in an envelope for the $0.81 plus 7.95 shipping, best case they send a case of poor quality briefs for under $9. If they send anything less than the described 60 count you can dispute through amazon and eventually get a refund. Note that it's fulfilled by a third party and not sold by amazon so it uses the alternate dispute resolution process. Low risk and if the reward is worth it then proceed.
My memory of this brand would be the lowest quality "hospital" grade, less than even a Walmart brand. Maybe do a good deed and donate them to a place in need if they arrive and you don't fit them.
^This.

My bet is that it's an errant listing and they send you a single lousy diaper for $9, but save the screenshots to get a full refund (eventually) . It's possible you get the full case for that price, and if so that's a big score, even if it's a low quality diaper. You can wear it yourself and change often or donate it as @SparkyDog suggested.

Somebody who is XL ought to see what happens!

This happened to me on amazon once for chocolate milk mix. The listing was just pennies and for 144 packets and I got one LOL. I complained and got my money back plus got to keep my one chocolate milk packet LOL.

• Wow
Reactions: artemisenterri
Can't see the listing on this side of the pond, but, if true, it could be a shelf-clearance in Amazon's depot. I had one some years ago: 3 packs of 28 for £9, all in.
Apart from that, watch out for those 3rd party scammers who hit you with unduly high P&P charges (sometimes you don't realize/see the full price until you're about to checkout).

I guess they either sold out, or realized the error , now shows 'Currently Unavailable'

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedCherub and artemisenterri
Usually listings that claim a very cheap price are either in error, or they charge you mega-loads in shipping, or are scamming ya.🤭

I've ordered some stuff that seemed unusually cheap in the past. Later on I was notifies that the seller canceled the order and sent a refund. So most likely an error

Reactions: DiaperedCherub, artemisenterri and PadPhilosopher
Update on my order: As expected, it was set to deliver tomorrow and the order has been canceled.

• Sad
Reactions: artemisenterri and ucfguy475
Back