Is there any TBDL subreddits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiaperlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have a friend with a TB son (15 years old) and we're very good friends (me and the son) and they wondered whether there was any TBDL subreddits?

Nope. And if I were you, I wouldn't bring this subject up too often on this forum as the concept of involving minors in our community in any way shape or form tends to go very sour, very fast.

I also suggest that you do not get involved with your friend's son's development in this fetish as it may lead to accusations down the road that you do not want to be on the receiving end of. What goes on below your friend's son's belt is none of your business.

Reactions: gay91, BobbiSueEllen, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
TheGrimmRetails said:
Nope. And if I were you, I wouldn't bring this subject up too often on this forum as the concept of involving minors in our community in any way shape or form tends to go very sour, very fast.

I also suggest that you do not get involved with your friend's son's development in this fetish as it may lead to accusations down the road that you do not want to be on the receiving end of. What goes on below your friend's son's belt is none of your business.
Also if an ABDL does something horrendous that involves minors and it becomes international news, it’s just gonna give the ABDL community negative attention.

Reactions: AComputerGuy, gay91, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back