Is it safe to pee in diapers beyond their capacity?

Tori94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is it a good idea too continue using a diaper even after it is soaked?!

Ps. I do that for diaper lover purposes!

• Love
Reactions: Fattrick, jessraven, Davvyboy and 3 others
I do not like leaks so I do not do that. But I do like to get my moneys worth from them when at home so I soak my mega max pretty damn good before changing when home. Out in the public around people and I never push my luck. I do not want to waddle around my friends or have them see I am diapered.

Reactions: TigerDL and KindaOlde
Do you want to do it in public or home? Without plastic pants I personally don't do it anywhere other than at home and if I know I will be doing that I put a stuffer between the diaper and pants so the pants don't leak 😹

Only when you are at home, being out you may have an embarrasing leak on seats or furniture.

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and NappiedTruckDriver
I mean if you're at home and don't mind every laundry or cleaning furniture.
I would set down a booster / soaker pad on any furniture. Getting urine out of fabric / padding is quite difficult.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Is it safe? yeah there not anything risky about it.
Is it a good idea? depends if you want to have leaks and get your clothes/furniture covered in pee or be humiliated if in public

Throw some cloth training pants and plastic pants on top and just keep going the cloth will soak up much of what escapes and the pastic will hopefully keep it contained.

Reactions: TheBob
well my journey into diapers started because i always enjoyed wetting my pants or the bed so I find a overfull diaper that leaks and wets my pants not a bad thing, of course I make sure I am not going to be caught so i don't often do this in public, notice i said I don't get caught not that i don't sometimes leak in public. I used to be able to get away with soaking my pants and I never got caught before diapers.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and Deleted member 60371
I have no intentions on going out since Its my day off after working 6 plus days! I love flooding my diapers buut always wondered if they can be used (not too much) beyond their capacity but a little bit!

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and Diprs2
any little bit over capacity is going to have to go somewhere. if you don't mind the leak go for it.

Tori94 said:
I have no intentions on going out since Its my day off after working 6 plus days! I love flooding my diapers buut always wondered if they can be used (not too much) beyond their capacity but a little bit!
Typically you can stretch capacity if you wet slowly and in different positions to fill the whole thing. Wetting slowly is important so that it has time to absorb. When I am going for a max wetting day, I will throw on plastic pants after a few wettings to make sure that I don't leak on anything

Reactions: wearforsafety
I do not like leaks. Trying to use diaper to almost maximum but to stop “filling up” before i go over limit.
If leak happens, it is disapointing.

greatplainsdl said:
Typically you can stretch capacity if you wet slowly and in different positions to fill the whole thing. Wetting slowly is important so that it has time to absorb. When I am going for a max wetting day, I will throw on plastic pants after a few wettings to make sure that I don't leak on anything
Same tactics!

Tori94 said:

Ya, that's what the second diaper is for....

Tori94 said:

I would only consider doing that if I had a Terry-lined plastic pants that could catch any leaks. Otherwise, maybe not such a great idea without some kind of underpad beneath you… 🤨

Reactions: Davvyboy and TheBob
Tori94 said:
Yes, they can certainly be used beyond their capacity, but the question would be, how much you want to clean up after leaking on furniture etc. If you really want to push the limits of your diaper, wear a cloth diaper over your disposable then a pair of plastic pants. That way you mostly avoid having to deal with cleaning up leaks. At night, I wear a Megamax with a booster pad then a cloth diaper with plastic pants. In the morning my Megamax, which is very absorbent, has always overflowed into the cloth diaper. Thus, I'm definitely pushing the limits of my disposable and really getting my money's worth!

Reactions: Davvyboy
Tori94 said:

Like you, I do wet myself sometimes to overcapacity just because I love going potty in my diapers so much and don't care much if I overflow some. Once I start to go potty, it's so hard to stop.

Reactions: Kellycares
I have never heard of anyone getting injured or killed from an SAP explosion! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: chamberpot
Is this really a question? Isn't that the best part? Just put another one on top of it!

It's ok if you want wet underwear/boxers and jeans/shorts

Tori94 said:
May I suggest good reusable bed pads. I will sometimes push when when I am lazy and sleeping in. But never do if I am not on a bed pad. But for the most part I try not to make them leak. I have a horrible stomach disease that makes me pretty sick sometimes. When it is flared up sometimes I just am so sick I do not want to move or I am going to throw up for the 100th time that day if I do. I have even broke my ! rule about bowel IC and not changed immediately after when I am that sick. But I have to be pretty dam ill to lay in my own poo. I cant stand that and it is very hard o the skin.

Back