Is it okay to literally be ABDL in public without caring? Kinda okay with being a dickhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake23

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Like I fully accepted myself to the point, that i just enjoy wearing big bulgy thick diapers under my shortalls and pants, and also okay with wearing baybish clotes in public like pink dresses, i don't really care if paughs at me or records me for my apperance , i don't really care if i walk around waddling with a bulgy diaper pooping in it and i don't really care if i stink and people clowning me saying a "Looks a like a little baby needs a diaper change:poop:" hearing somebody say that to me actually made me happy, and i also don't care about a drinking a baby bottle milk in public, because i enjoy every part of it and kinda started mentally regressing, and i kinda don't care if i fully regress and if it stays permanent because i enjoy evert part of my ABDL life rn, and i also don't care if im a dickhead

Last edited:
I'm a DL and I view DL as a kink, which belongs in the bedroom. People have enema kinks and thank goodness, we don't have people in public places receiving enemas and expelling them on the sidewalks. Enemas in the bedroom good. Enemas in public bad.

This is your first post, so who knows if you are sincere or not? You're going to find that the replies to your post will encourage you not to bring shame to the ABDL community by engaging in behavior that is sexual in nature in public for the thrill. Non-consent=not-cool.

Hope you find this site welcoming and friendly, and that you can find a way to express yourself that doesn't involve non-consensual involvement of other people.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, jcwilliams343, mammalun and 5 others
Caring at least a little bit what other people think is what most people would call being decent to others.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, tjindiapers, jcwilliams343 and 5 others
There Heidi Lynn that lived in Phoenix Arizona the sun paper did a story on her probably a trans person .Passed away a long time ago. You would probably have to live in a progressive area.
He was known as baby man.
So he lived as he wanted .

As a 24/7, U-IC diaper wearer that requires me to be out and about everyday, I do not accept your lack of concern regarding others. If you wish to be a clown that is your choice.

As a first Thread, you have proven yourself worth!

Reactions: CLeazy928, jcwilliams343, KBoy and 3 others
foxkits said:
There Heidi Lynn that lived in Phoenix Arizona the sun paper did a story on her probably a trans person .Passed away a long time ago. You would probably have to live in a progressive area.
He was known as baby man.
So he lived as he wanted .
Exactly im living the life i wanted right now

Edgewater said:
As a 24/7, U-IC diaper wearer that requires me to be out and about everyday, I do not accept your lack of concern regarding others. If you wish to be a clown that is your choice.

Im okay with being looked as a clown enjoying life rn

I wouldn’t encourage that. I feel like there is already such a stigma around this community. You might be doing yourself as well as the community an injustice by doing that. To each is their own of course. But it isn’t the best look in my opinion. What is behind closed doors is none of my business or others. All it takes is one time for you to regret something like that.

Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol, BobbiSueEllen, KBoy and 1 other person
Dude, much of what you’re saying is deep in the non consent zone. You might not care about it but the rest of us do.

Reactions: tjindiapers, MarshallfromPawPatrol, BobbiSueEllen and 5 others
We have a code here of not pushing your kink on non consenting people. You give all of us a bad name, something we've been trying to negate for years.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, messydiaper, leafgoalie and 8 others
Edgewater said:

Actually EW, I think that he is being intentionally provocative, and he has proved his "Self worthlessness". Another resident of the "ignore" bin.

• Love
Reactions: dogboy, MarshallfromPawPatrol and Edgewater
Ok, I want to be nice.
Wearing diapers in public discreetly is no big deal, my wife does it everyday. I wear diapers under my pants, it's no big deal.
Dressing like a baby in public is another story, Abdl's need to be discreet baby

Reactions: LinkDL, BobbiSueEllen, denimchicken and 2 others
KBoy said:
Ok, I want to be nice.
Wearing diapers in public discreetly is no big deal, my wife does it everyday. I wear diapers under my pants, it's no big deal.
Dressing like a baby in public is another story, Abdl's need to be discreet baby
What you describe dressing like a baby?

Subtlerustle said:
Dude, much of what you’re saying is deep in the non consent zone. You might not care about it but the rest of us do.
Eh, I don't really care about what people think, if they dislike it they can walk away

KBoy said:
Ok, I want to be nice.
And I don't really have a problem of showing the world of how much of a big baby i am

That one is a personal choice, l do dress a little little these days and I have dressed punk rocker my whole life, I am a non conformist person, and like you l largely don't care about what people think.
That being said I am a sissy baby and I dress the part, at home.
I'm not going to tell you how to dress or what is to much, but I would say you could push it further at a rock concert than you Should at the mall.
I believe in self-expression, not selfishness.
Well being is the guide line
Good for you, good for everyone else. Stay safe stay cool.....

Reactions: Prillprillprill, dogboy and LiLMaus
They are a troll. Ignore

• Wow
Reactions: Tommy10 and KBoy
Very perceptive, thanks
My advice still stands and I will probably take some heat for it to from the babies yearning to be free, Love em ❤️

Just be respectful, I dress little in public, I wear cute dresses (no not those peekaboo diapie dresses) and I wear my diaper. I do not show my diaper, my clothes aren't over the top and I'm covered. I'm not saying don't do it because it sounds like you're going to do what you want anyways. So my best advice is be respectful. Respectful of yourself, the people around you and all the other abdl community out there that your actions might influence or hurt. I get being restless behind closed doors, but you don't have come bursting out guns blazing.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, denimchicken, longallsboy and 3 others
What RaawrrrPincess said ☝️😺👆

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, RaawrrrPincess and PampLuv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back