Is Denver the Capital of the world for the ABDL scene?

Dlaboy4321

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I live here, and am somewhat secret about my lifestyle. I guess mostly secret. I wear diapers in public alot under my clothes and have been seen, or caught a fair amount of times. I live pretty close to ABDLR. I have been there a few times and it's fantastic. They have movie night, trivia, and group sessions every week. I have ordered toddler shorts from Immature clothing company. Great shorts to cover and hold up your diaper. Like really great! There are several mommy services that are legit. I looked on Tumblr and it seems like this is where it's all at. Like I said, I'm not in the scene. I'm 50 years old. I think this might be a younger tik tok generation. But it's certainly alive. I can drive 10 or 15 minutes and buy any diapers or see a legit mommy to give real life experience. I did it a couple of times 5 +years ago. Now there are so many options. It's just expensive. Is it a curse to have all of this right in front of me? Like for real, I can have my diaper changed in the parking garage at the mall or in a adult nursery minutes from my house. It's pretty crazy. I don't really understand why this is not more well known what is going on here. I think it's Instagram and all the stuff I don't really get. I should get more involved. Thanks.

Reactions: JeriHfoley18, Lostdiapersboy, hti24 and 4 others
I think you’re really lucky to live close to a place in a city that has that kind of stuff. most of the AB/DL community is online in general because it is one of those kind of communities that is a bit different from the norm. I think the fact that you’re relating this to other social networks that the younger generations use it’s just an extension of how, we use this forum and it’s been around for quite a long time, I’m around the same age as you but a bit younger and I remember, when dpf.com was a thing but that was about 15 years ago. I don’t think it’s necessarily the capital of the diaper universe over there , but I could see how you would think that, considering that finding something in real life such as this is very rare, foreign view between and the hesitation you have about this is understood. I have been a DL, my whole life, and never got into the whole ABB aspect of things, for me, Diapers , or helpful from an emotional standpoint, and now I wear them for medical reasons. Because I was a DL first, and also a furry. I am very much attracted to the diapers that have lions and bears and tigers and stuff like that on them so I do get those kind of diapers even though I need them for medical use , I may as well enjoy the thought of having those animals on my Diapers. But even if I lived in a place like you do with access to that kind of stuff, I wouldn’t just jump into that whole situation and be OK with showing off that kind of stuff in public , because you would still have that sense of it being an awkward thing, it also really comes down to what you see yourself as, and I don’t understand or enjoy the adult, baby aspect of things, I understand it, but it’s not my thing. So in that respect, maybe I would partake in the real life community if I was to have access to it, but only and so far as it would be a community where I can talk to other people with similar interests and how far you go with that is completely up to you and dealing with the awkward and psychological aspects of that but at least there is that community where you are.

A friend of mine still lives there.
He been to the meeting night at the store. when DPF had a news letter there were a few members there.
Denver has been very progressive for a long time.

Reactions: JeriHfoley18
I do like Denver and I stopped by ABDLr not too long ago while I was passing through. It is a great store. I will also second Immature clothing. I bought one of their shirts, which is extremely comfortable.

I am a little older than you and while Denver does have some great ABDL resources, there is no reason why that cannot or has not been replicated elsewhere. The internet has brought increased awareness and more people coming out of their “shell.” Take advantage of it, old and young.

Last edited:
Thanks. I am lucky. Maybe i should just ease into it.

Could be. Chicago can also lay some claim to that title. Tykables is near Ohare, NorthShore is in the suburbs, and CAPCon sells out in minutes. My wife and I went on vacation to Chicago and took a day trip to both Personal Care (Diaper Ladies) in Ft Wayne and My Inner Baby near Indianapolis when it was still open, and got back to Chicago before dark. Last season NorthShore was a sponsor of Chicago Cubs baseball on the radio.

Sounds like either Denver or Chicago are great places to be an ABDL.

Any nursery/mommy recommendations for the Denver area?

Lolly. Kat. Pavlovia. I have had three experiences with other mommys/dominatrix. They were worth every bit of it because you never forget it. I'm saving up. I would say the first two know about this intimately. Google. Real life experiences are worth it. I need to incorporate more into my lfe. Think about all the money we are saving by not dating. Just put it towards what you are really looking for. A hot girl putting you in diapers and flowing with your story line. Mine is I wet my pants at school again and now I'm back in diapers for good.

dyperbole said:
Could be. Chicago can also lay some claim to that title. Tykables is near Ohare, NorthShore is in the suburbs, and CAPCon sells out in minutes. My wife and I went on vacation to Chicago and took a day trip to both Personal Care (Diaper Ladies) in Ft Wayne and My Inner Baby near Indianapolis when it was still open, and got back to Chicago before dark. Last season NorthShore was a sponsor of Chicago Cubs baseball on the radio.

Sounds like either Denver or Chicago are great places to be an ABDL.
Wow I knew I always liked the cubs

Haha it’s funny to hear that because I’m in the Denver Metro, and hear about none of this stuff. I know a few ABDL “influencers” live here, but I’m not involved in the community at all so hard to say. Would be nice to know more are out here! Just no clue how many?

Dlaboy4321 said:
Lolly. Kat. Pavlovia. I have had three experiences with other mommys/dominatrix. They were worth every bit of it because you never forget it. I'm saving up. I would say the first two know about this intimately. Google. Real life experiences are worth it. I need to incorporate more into my lfe. Think about all the money we are saving by not dating. Just put it towards what you are really looking for. A hot girl putting you in diapers and flowing with your story line. Mine is I wet my pants at school again and now I'm back in diapers for good.
I’ve submitted requests to Lilly and Kat through their websites but never got a reply from either. Any idea if they are on hiatus? Not sure who Pavlovia is, how would I find her?

Lolly kat may not be in Denver anymore if I remember she went to Fiji then returned to the US on the west coast she kind of dropped out of public.She had a YouTube channel a long time ago.
Been years since I saw that channel.

The scene in Berlin, Germany is pretty big. There are events every few weeks either parties or meetups where you can openly wear diapers, and multi-day mini-cons a couple of times a year. I would guess this is probably the most active scene outside of the US, although I think there is a fair amount going on in Amsterdam too.

However, there are no shops selling ABDL stuff anywhere nearby(unless you count online retailers with occasional warehouse open days). Also, the ABDL scene in Germany is heavily linked with the gay scene, so some events are officially or unofficially for gay men only.

Last edited:
Back