Is anyone just A DL

Dlhnt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wondering if anyone here is nothing more than a DL . I consider myself a DL and wear when the urge arises and will occasionally use my diapers for #1 and number 2 . It does make me feel little however I don’t consider myself a AB . I really enjoy wearing diapers when I can and wish I could wear more but I guess my real question is that I’m confused on what I am. Thanks for any help or input . Thank you .

Reactions: Diaperpee8, Jk95, PearlandDL and 27 others
100% DL couple here

Reactions: babydl, Woncrinklz, sfsjca and 10 others
Yup 100% DL too.

Reactions: babydl, PearlandDL, koshste and 4 others
I used to be 100%DL but am now genuinely ic
Although I still love my Nappies with the only difference being I HAVE to wear them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: babydl, Constantlydamp, Diprs2 and 2 others
Yep, definitely just DL but very occasionally something will make me feel a bit little. For example if I am model making and I wet somehow I think it perhaps reminds me of being small playing with toys maybe? But, yes, just a DL I think!

Reactions: Want4mor, babydl, PaddedRita and 4 others
I'm urinary incon, but added the DL element overtime.🙂

Reactions: babydl, PaddedRita, Diprs2 and 5 others
I'm very much DL but as time is going on I am starting to drift more to the AB world in terms of what I wear, though not into behaviour yet - I doubt I'll ever feel comfortable enough for that. I'm not IC though my bladder capacity seems to be decreasing on the occasions I'm not wearing diapers which is interesting

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Diprs2, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Absolutely a DL here. I wouldn't use the term 'nothing more' as I'm happy and proud of being a DL :) -I'm pulling your leg. I enjoy wetting but not messing.
I have absolutely nothing AB about me. I don't wear or use anything other than nappies of various sorts.
You be what you feel like being. The variations on the theme are huge as you will discover reading these boards. It is also something that can evolve over time. I have seen a lot of people say they have evolved to be closer to the AB world. I've been around a while and am no spring chicken but don't feel any inclination to anything other than nappies and plastic pants.

Reactions: babydl, DLPeakOut, PearlandDL and 10 others
I am DL and find the paradox of wearing diapers while being a responsible adult amusing and enjoyable. I have a Ph.D. and am respected in my field with scientific contributions in peer reviewed journals with many manuscripts drafted while wet and sometimes messy.

Reactions: babydl, DLPeakOut, Zitrus and 21 others
Dlhnt said:
Wondering if anyone here is nothing more than a DL . I consider myself a DL and wear when the urge arises and will occasionally use my diapers for #1 and number 2 . It does make me feel little however I don’t consider myself a AB . I really enjoy wearing diapers when I can and wish I could wear more but I guess my real question is that I’m confused on what I am. Thanks for any help or input . Thank you .
I’m a nappy lover too, not into AB, just love wearing a nappy 😁👍🏻.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Davvyboy, Bipippa and 3 others
Yup. 💯 DL. I also love diapers with designs on it. Reminds me of inderwear with colors, patterns, and prints. I simply just wet them til they are soaked to the point of dripping. I go #2 once in a blue moon cuz I don’t like the clean up so it’s not often.

Baby items like binky, bottles, and toys are a big turn off for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLPeakOut, Diprs2, chamberpot and 2 others
100% DL

Reactions: DLPeakOut, PearlandDL, Diprs2 and 2 others
100% DL but I'm drawn to the more infantile looking diapers. The more infantile the diaper looks the more it appeals to me. I also like onsies with more infantile looking patterns.
I have no desire for anything else babyish or regressing to an infant.

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS, diaperedfilou86, Diprs2 and 4 others
I'm maybe 90% DL. Maybe 10% adult toddler. I like to use little-kid terms about going potty. I don't go "#1 or #2" (those are preteen talk), I go pee-pee and poo-poo in the potty. If they weren't so expensive I'd like diapies that had toddler prints on them.

I have tried Discord but no one seems to be chatting about diaper experiences there.

Reactions: oldskool, Diprs2, chamberpot and 2 others
100% DL, nothing AB, I love simple white or blue diapers and simple plastic pants, baby print style is not for me.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Diprs2, chamberpot and 2 others
I'm a DL, but I like doing some things littles like too. For example, playing with bouncers and toys and sucking a pacifier from time to time.

Reactions: RachelOlivia, ChasteAce, DiaperGeek93 and 1 other person
Hundred percent D.L.

Reactions: PearlandDL, PaddedRita, Straycatz and 2 others
Hemix said:
I'm a DL, but I like doing some things littles like too. For example, playing with bouncers and toys and sucking a pacifier from time to time.
A wee bit of AB. :)

Reactions: Diprs2 and warmfeeling
All DL here also. I do have a couple of onesies but only because they really help keep a wet and messy diaper in place. Also, all of my diapers are solid colors, almost all are plain white,

• Love
Reactions: babydl, DLPeakOut, Diprs2 and 3 others
100% DL and the only diapers I like that could be considered AB-ish are Rearz Dinosaurs but then I love dinosaurs so just think they are quite fun. Also they are great diapers :)

Reactions: Someoneonline, plasticpants1, ChasteAce and 4 others
Back