• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introductions and all…

TMacDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all, I was hesitant about joining a “group” because I only really enjoy the nostalgia of diaper wearing by myself, and I don‘t necessarily like talking about it or engaging in it with others because it’s not necessary for me to be able to indulge in it. Nonetheless, it is something that is near and dear to me privately, and I am concerned about the absolute loss of an era (being an 80s baby) with the irreplaceable memories tied to it via our sense of smell (i.e. Pampers’ original scent) that encompasses my whole passion around the subject. The entire experience would simply NOT be the same without it (in my opinion), and I’m really surprised to see things like even “Mommie’s Diaper Fresh Scent“ oil (which I had reluctantly accepted as a reasonable substitute at first, absent the Pampers smell, but have now grown to LOVE almost just as much!), only to be faced with the fact that even THAT is now no longer available online anywhere! Can we not get that formula from someone at least? It saddens me to think that I would just have to put down the whole enjoyment of the experience for lack of access to a decent scent to work with. I did, however, ultimately chose to join this community out of hope, seeing individuals like @Diaps and @ArchtopK seemingly “hot on the trail” trying to chase down the formula! So, I am anxious to see what can come of their (and others’) efforts! I will stay tuned in faith, and will help the cause however I can! =)

Reactions: Neroforte
Welcome hope you gonna to enjoy here

Reactions: TMacDL
Try curve crush for women.

ArchtopK said:
Try curve crush for women.
Hey! Thanks for the reply! It is difficult to think that a “brand” product would come close, but what do you think is special about Curve Crush?

a very warm welcome and best of luck on your quest 🙂

Welcome to the site
you will love it here
it's an amazing community!

@ArchtopK also, do you know if the “mad chemist” (@Diaps) is still around or has made progress? Or should I address that on another topic area?

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the warm welcomes! 😊

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Welcome in its nice to see you in the community

Back