• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

introduction

pyjamasfan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Dear All, many thanks for admitting me in this community. I am very much in to wearing thick diapers and pyjamas (2 pieces and 1 piece and doing roleplay in dresscode.

Hope to get in contact with you

Reactions: KBoy, Jorelaxed and LaLoneDigi
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome,😊

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

pyjamasfan said:
Dear All, many thanks for admitting me in this community. I am very much in to wearing thick diapers and pyjamas (2 pieces and 1 piece and doing roleplay in dresscode.

Hope to get in contact with you
Hello and welcome

Hi and welcome. Fortunately, all of us have been admitted into ADISC though I think I've been committed...sigh. Anyway, thanks for joining. I think you'll have fun being here. It's even more fun to take part in the discussions so I think you'll enjoy that as well.

many thanks!

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's. My profile tells a lot about me. How long I have been incontinent my hobbies and favorite diaper. I urge our new members to go to their profile and hare a little about themself so we can see whom we are talking too.

Back