• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction!

CrimmyCrim

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Hi, I’m Crimmy! I’m a 22 year old DL who hasn’t really ever put themselves out there when it comes to forums and such. This is all new to me, so sorry in advance! Haha! I’m an entertainment junkie pretty much. I love playing games, watching movies with friends, reading books, you name it! I’m looking forward to being a part of this community. Thank y’all so much!

Reactions: Wolfman69 and Lumos
Hello and welcome aboard!

CrimmyCrim said:
Hi, I’m Crimmy! I’m a 22 year old DL who hasn’t really ever put themselves out there when it comes to forums and such. This is all new to me, so sorry in advance! Haha! I’m an entertainment junkie pretty much. I love playing games, watching movies with friends, reading books, you name it! I’m looking forward to being a part of this community. Thank y’all so much!
Hello and welcome here

Hello and welcome Crimmy. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi and welcome. This nothing wrong with being into entertainment. I look forward to the evenings when I can watch something scary on Netflix.

Hello! Welcome to the site.

CrimmyCrim said:
Hello there

Back