• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

introduction

resunaisa

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello I'm university student studying my bachelor's degree in bioscience

I'm into abdl fiction/erotica

I also enjoy pilates, yoga and cooking

I'm hoping to find new stories here and get occasional advice from people with similar interest/experiences

Reactions: CuriousFabio, KBoy and Jorelaxed
welcome

Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
I seriously hope you have looked into the market for grad's with a degree in bioscience as that field has a long history of far more grads than positions opened. You maybe better served to look into the hard sciences that have a more demanding course of study and as a result commonly have 'real' openings!! FYI: It would also be a great idea to have a minor in high-end Math, English (grant writing) or like hard courses! It is a hard tough World out there for the unprepared!

Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community resunaisa.😊

Reactions: KBoy and Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC Forum Community I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome

resunaisa said:
Hello I'm university student studying my bachelor's degree in bioscience

I'm into abdl fiction/erotica

I also enjoy pilates, yoga and cooking

I'm hoping to find new stories here and get occasional advice from people with similar interest/experiences
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater
welcome!!! there is an entire subforum for stories, i think you'll find what you're looking for! i hope you enjoy your stay here, folks are super kind and friendly!

Reactions: Edgewater and StarryNight
Back