• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

enoirik

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Hi all, just lurking around. Am a furry from Asia. Not used to posting or tweeting so this is awkward for me.

Hello and welcome to the community. Yes, posting can be awkward. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey, welcome from the UK!
That's some pro level lurking! I hope we get to hear from you more often and that you have fun here!

how long have you been a furry? Do you have a fursona?

Reactions: StarryNight
enoirik said:
Hi all, just lurking around. Am a furry from Asia. Not used to posting or tweeting so this is awkward for me.
Hello and welcome here

LuckyRed23 said:
Hey, welcome from the UK!
That's some pro level lurking! I hope we get to hear from you more often and that you have fun here!

how long have you been a furry? Do you have a fursona?
Yeah I been one for over a decade, and yes I got a sona

Reactions: LuckyRed23
Your avatar looks familiar!

Welcome to the crib!

Reactions: Sealander
Hi there, welcome to ADISC! The best way to get comfortable is to post away! We don't bite. :)

Hello! Cute pfp!

ABUTonyUK said:
Your avatar looks familiar!

Welcome to the crib!
Ooh a ABU rep thats cool! Nah I'm a nobody, lurking in your neighbourhood trashcans

welcome to the site
this is an awesome & wonderful community
you will like it here and hopefully feel more confident posting after seeing what everyone is like 😀

Back