• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction!!

Deek

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone! I am still new to this community and wearing diapers, but I'm interested to learn about it. I am a diaper lover, and am trying to get used to wearing more regularly. It's great to see such a supportive community!!

In my free time I like to play games, rock climb, and build props/art projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumos, Sealander and Cottontail
Hello and welcome. Wow rock climbing, I could never do that I'm scared of heights.

Welcome, @Deek! Props? Like for stage and film? Anyway, I hope you find the site fun and supportive. I think we’re a pretty good group. I’ve done some indoor climbing with a harness and I enjoyed that a lot. But despite the furry appearance, I’m way too much of a chicken to climb outdoors on actual rocks. I’m not afraid of heights, just falling. :)

See ya ‘round!

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Wow rock climbing, I could never do that I'm scared of heights.
Thank you!! Honestly alot of climbers are too. The fear of falling is surprisingly common for climbers lol.

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @Deek! Props? Like for stage and film? Anyway, I hope you find the site fun and supportive. I think we’re a pretty good group. I’ve done some indoor climbing with a harness and I enjoyed that a lot. But despite the furry appearance, I’m way too much of a chicken to climb outdoors on actual rocks. I’m not afraid of heights, just falling. :)

See ya ‘round!
Hey Cottontail! Thanks for the warm welcome!! Yeah I've done some for stage and film, but these days I just love making things. Sometime for board games or just for fun.

Reactions: Cottontail
hi

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello and welcome aboard!

Back