• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

introduction

awarara

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello, just a person who's interested in diapers, and other things, hope to be on good terms with people here

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Sealander, Edgewater and 1 other person
awarara said:
Hello, just a person who's interested in diapers, and other things, hope to be on good terms with people here
Hi and welcome Awarara. You've certainly come to the right place, almost everyone here is interested in diapers (and other things), as you will see when you read some of the posts. We are all very friendly and helpful, so you should find us all easy to get along with. Have fun!

Reactions: Edgewater
GSmith6082 said:
Hi, I am not only new to this community, but I am new to the ABDL lifestyle. I am just getting started into it and find it very intriguing and exciting. I am an accountant. I am excited to wear a diaper to work and see how it goes. I have a 🍼 and pacifier. Any helps or suggestions for me and how to enter this lifestyle would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to chatting with some of you. Thanks!
First of all, create your own introduction Thread and that will get you started in to this community quicker. Obtaining an Avatar is your second goal! Welcome!!

Reactions: Sealander
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

awarara said:
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome. :)

awarara said:
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Hello and welcome.

Back