• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Kmkyoode

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm new here but I've been doing this for a couple years now I'd like to meet new people and possibly a mommy/cg

Reactions: Lunamoon, littleolivia and newAB43
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you

Kmkyoode said:
I'm new here but I've been doing this for a couple years now I'd like to meet new people and possibly a mommy/cg
Hello and welcome

Thank you very much

Reactions: warmfeeling
Kmkyoode said:
Thank you very much
Where in the world are you?, I’m in the northeast of the UK 🇬🇧

I'm from the US in the northeast

Kmkyoode said:
I'm from the US in the northeast
That’s cool. So what’s you favourite nappy/diaper?

Reactions: Kmkyoode
I like the bambino casturanauts along with the little kings. what's your favorite?

Kmkyoode said:
I like the bambino casturanauts along with the little kings. what's your favorite?
That’s cool. I have Rearz Barnyards and Tena active maxi, I really only like plastic backed nappies

Reactions: Kmkyoode
What's your favorite thing to do?

Kmkyoode said:
What's your favorite thing to do?
I like real ale and Indian food, I like walking and outdoor stuff, we have a dachshund, we love taking him out for nice walks. I’m a DL, not really into AB stuff, but I like reading others comments and stories. What about yourself, what’s your favourite things to do?

warmfeeling said:
I like real ale and Indian food, I like walking and outdoor stuff, we have a dachshund, we love taking him out for nice walks. I’m a DL, not really into AB stuff, but I like reading others comments and stories. What about yourself, what’s your favourite things to do?
How’s your weather there at the moment?, it’s pretty unsettled here, sunshine and showers.

It's sunny out but it's quite humid.

I like Japanese food also like the outdoors and I have a schnauzer named bear

Kmkyoode said:
I like Japanese food also like the outdoors and I have a schnauzer named bear
That’s great. Does your schnauzer look like a bear?. our dachshund is Diego, he was a rescue.
So how often do you get to wear your diapers, I don’t wear as much as I’d like to, I was all padded yesterday, I really look forward to wearing.

Usually when I get off from work and all day on the weekends

Kmkyoode said:
Usually when I get off from work and all day on the weekends
That’s good. My wife knows about my kink, she’s been ok but not keen, I try and keep it all to myself, which is fine, I will only wear when she’s not in.

Hello and Welcome

Thank you very much

Back